Special Stage Forums banner

21 - 40 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
yeah, i would bet that a lost connection, even if its short, is whats getting you. that file should be ok to upload. could you possibly lower the size so that it wouldn't take as long to upload? maybe that way you could get it done before your connection quits on you.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
i'll put it up for you if you want. i think you just need to get it down to less than 20 MB. (at least for Gmail) verhey dot ian at gmail dot com.

·
stylin' and profilin'...WOOOO!
426 Posts
Joined!

Good idea, i added one of my incar video tests, but i will delete it once i get some "good" video clips.

Any suggestions are welcomed on how to do it better.

·
Memphis Rally Nerd
462 Posts
Great idea guys! I joined and I'll be sure pass along the group on the other boards I post and moderate on as well.

·
426 Posts
How about Brockway I? Or does it still scare you? :)
That would be THE most awesome clip...*If* I had in-car video when I ran it:(

I'd like to see how the hell we did what we did and lived to tell about it.

And yes it does still scare me, but we set decent times, even with the big "oops"

Can't wait to run BM again next year:cool:, maybe with less drama in 2009

·
Registered
790 Posts
Some tips for YouTube Quality

Howdy...

In case anyone is interested and has a bit of editorial/compression knowledge, here are some good tips on prepping your content for YouTube so that it has the highest quality possible. These are from the Los Angeles Final Cut Pro User Group.

Tutorial: Uploading Your Content to YouTube with Max Quality:
http://www.lafcpug.org/Tutorials/basic_you_tube.html

An interesting presentation on preparing for online distribution (it is from 10/07, but has some good inf):
http://www.lafcpug.org/feature_online_distrib.html

Cheers.

...Brian...

·
426 Posts
Bunch more Sno*Drift 2010 (Ice*Drift) vids going up in next few days.

As soon as I finish SD, I'll post up some 100AW 2010. Gimme a few days, but it will be there

21 - 40 of 65 Posts