Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in a thread in the USA section, matt mentioned everyone stepping up their game on youtube, and in an effort to do this, i have created a north american rally youtube group. This group will allow anyone who has a NA rally video of any kind to add it to a specific place, where other teams and fans can check out everyone's stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/group/narally

I've already added my videos, now its time for you to join the group and add yours. also, if you feel that there is a way i can improve this group, just let me know!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
18 members, 65 videos right now. keep 'em coming! my goal is to make this something worth linking to for sites like specialstage, rallyamerica, and nasarallysport, because that would really make all this worthwhile. It would be great for them to have a link to all kinds of videos about their sport and all of the teams/fans who made them.

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
in a thread in the USA section, matt mentioned everyone stepping up their game on youtube, and in an effort to do this, i have created a north american rally youtube group. This group will allow anyone who has a NA rally video of any kind to add it to a specific place, where other teams and fans can check out everyone's stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/group/narally

I've already added my videos, now its time for you to join the group and add yours. also, if you feel that there is a way i can improve this group, just let me know!
This is an idea so good and so simple, I'm sure we're all wondering whay it hasn't already been done. Great idea!

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Some of the videos being put up are AWESOME. Great work guys (whoever does the LSPR ones is doing a great job to be specific).

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah, i love seeing all of the great videos in one place, but there's no way to sort or search within the group, and there's no way to search to find the group. This is quite disappointing, it seems like youtube only half worked on this whole "group" idea. Don't worry too much though, I've got a couple of ideas for making something like this work.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts