Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any body else notice that Garen Shrader is driving the Hyundai P car and Mario is the passenger.

Interesting move, anybody know the story behind the seat switching?

·
Registered
946 Posts
>Any body else notice that Garen Shrader is driving the
>Hyundai P car and Mario is the passenger.
>
>Interesting move, anybody know the story behind the seat
>switching?
Bigger question, where is he going to be in the start order?

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
RE: I have no idea

Pete Morris (building "Son of CoROLLa"). Ask Paula, she has the skinny on this one.

·
Registered
946 Posts
>>Any body else notice that Garen Shrader is driving the
>>Hyundai P car and Mario is the passenger.
>>
>>Interesting move, anybody know the story behind the seat
>>switching?
>Bigger question, where is he going to be in the start order?

First... start order... Started with the other Seed 5 Production cars. A very fair thing to do if you ask me.

2nd... Asking around at the rally, I believe there was a licence problem with Mario. Something about not getting passed off at the rallyschool he attended

·
Registered
100 Posts

I saw big things for Garen and Mario... like, the car sitting across the road in the middle of the stage, and Garen waving me to go around behind his car... problem was, there was a ditch, a berm, and trees, and I didn't know what else! :)

Thanks, Jamie and Mark, for pushing him out of the way so I coudl squeek past.... :) Garen owes us new paint jobs! Or, he could at least clean our cars! :)

·
Registered
29 Posts

Come on Kristen, tell the truth. What I heard is that both you and Jamie, being hardcore rally chicks, tried to get around the stranded car as fast as possible, however you both got distracted by Slater, you see he was standing in the middle of the road with his shirt off. Those massive pecs was all it took for you to swerve into the Hyundai bumber!!!

mr soul :p
http://www.soulimpact.com

·
Registered
1,383 Posts

Only two cars can be nominated for manufacturer points. Trevor was right, Tim O'Neil recommended that he navigate.

·
Registered
100 Posts

Actually, Mom and I came bebopping down the road, saw Mario (whisper: mmm, Mario Lopez), giggled that they broke their car, came around the corner where the car was, and started swearing. "How the hell am I supposed to get around that, and how the hell did my brothers get around that??" (Bigger cars)

Garen was waving at us to go around behind his car, so I attempted it. I wasn't going to go too far to the right, because I knew that there was something in the trees that would eat my Geo if I wasn't careful, and hey. I didn't have any dents in the car yet, and I've been racing it all year! :)

It's amazing how large a Tiburon is, especially when it's parked across the road.

Poor Mario, couldn't drive, and then had to stand around and do nothing. Too bad he didn't stay and spectate the rest of the rally, it would have been an education! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts