Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Straight At "T"
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At the meeting on notes before the rally, it was hastily determined that we could highlight the stage notes, and transfer tulips from the route book into the stage notes, but couldn't write in anything else. From what I gathered, the rule book says no marking whatsoever and these exceptions were granted on what appeared to be an event by event basis. In order to prevent someone (like me & Scott) from being disqualified for highlighting the notes because we did it before but nobody sanctioned it for a particular event, can we make a motion to solidify exactly what you can and can't do with the notes so it's the same every time?

From our perspective, the ability to highlight the book was sufficient. By using multiple colors, we were able to imply as much information as we felt was necessary at critical sections in the notes. The mileage and route book instruction notations made it a piece of cake.

I don't know how to go about making such a motion so it gets applied to the rule book, but I will be making the request to be able to highlight of the Rim organizers. What do y'all think?

Cheers,
-Doug

1 - 3 of 3 Posts