Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

· Registered
2,419 Posts
There'll be more info today, Steve is waiting for another call. From what I've been told there is a very real chance this could happen. It would be a hi-quality 1.5 hr ,english speaking DVD and not a fuzzy knock-off. Fingers crossed...

Gene McCullough
Olympus Chief Scrutineer

· Registered
110 Posts
SirX wrote:
<quote>...a lot of us are downloading on rally weekends...They are comerical free and high quailty.</quote>

SirX,
Could you please state from where you are getting this download? I have tried to download the torrent from TorrentSpy, but it never connects. I do not find a 2006 Monte Carlo on Bittorrent.

Do you mind stating exactly from where do you get the download?

Thanks.

Happy Motoring

· Registered
402 Posts
Well I just down loaded day one , my first venture in to torrent down loading, I may be a geek but not the right kind. and In went to watch it, gues what i have day one audio only. graet! not

Get the dvd thing sorted and I am in for the season at the same price as every one else, do I hear dutch auction?

· Registered
1,039 Posts
$6-10.
speculation and estimation:
blank dvd's cheap as 50cents,
mailing and packaging 4$ish
10 mins to make a copy, 6dvd's an hour = 15-55$ an hour
not factored in: sat tv bill, wear&tear on pc/burner.
:)

added:
video google for WRC, theres a hand full of Monte '06 clips.

also is this the "sirX" mentioned above? http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8576384892866542713&q=wrc

he/she has round ups of all of '05 online.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.