Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What would you pay for a dvd mailed to your house a few days after every round of the WRC that had the european TV show on it?

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes you would get every rally sent to you on a dvd a few days after the rally.The price we need is how much you would pay per rally

·
the devil plays my advocate
744 Posts
>Will it be commercial free?
>
>rally_x

that is a great question

·
Registered
334 Posts
I would bet yes assuming they would probably be using the Eurosport or ITV feed that a lot of us are downloading on rally weekends.
They are comerical free and high quailty.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Seriously, $10 including shipping and handling. It doesn't have to be 1st class mail, the cheapest tht can be found.

Free end of season round up DVD to anyone who signs up for the whole year.

Adrian

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
There'll be more info today, Steve is waiting for another call. From what I've been told there is a very real chance this could happen. It would be a hi-quality 1.5 hr ,english speaking DVD and not a fuzzy knock-off. Fingers crossed...

Gene McCullough
Olympus Chief Scrutineer

·
Registered
103 Posts
SirX wrote:
<quote>...a lot of us are downloading on rally weekends...They are comerical free and high quailty.</quote>

SirX,
Could you please state from where you are getting this download? I have tried to download the torrent from TorrentSpy, but it never connects. I do not find a 2006 Monte Carlo on Bittorrent.

Do you mind stating exactly from where do you get the download?

Thanks.

Happy Motoring

·
Registered
401 Posts
Well I just down loaded day one , my first venture in to torrent down loading, I may be a geek but not the right kind. and In went to watch it, gues what i have day one audio only. graet! not

Get the dvd thing sorted and I am in for the season at the same price as every one else, do I hear dutch auction?

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
I'd be in, and even though 16 rounds would cost $240 at $15 a show when I think about it, it's like two people going to the movies, so its the same deal.

Yes- I'd sign up.

Mike

·
Registered
924 Posts
$6-10.
speculation and estimation:
blank dvd's cheap as 50cents,
mailing and packaging 4$ish
10 mins to make a copy, 6dvd's an hour = 15-55$ an hour
not factored in: sat tv bill, wear&tear on pc/burner.
:)

added:
video google for WRC, theres a hand full of Monte '06 clips.

also is this the "sirX" mentioned above? http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8576384892866542713&q=wrc

he/she has round ups of all of '05 online.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.