479 Posts
wonderful, please keep us updated.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just got back from the workshop

Fuel cell being cleaned up

Do not mind the date on it , it has been checked and rebuilt.

Me sorting the wire loom.

·
Start Flat 30k Finish
366 Posts
very cool pics, thanks for posting.

any idea what the fabricated front subframe weighs?

if you get a chance please show the front lower support in greater detail, i'm also curious to know if it looks like the front or rear frame has been taken apart and lightened at all...

thanks again,

andrew havas
www.havspeed.com

·
worlds worst co-driver
301 Posts
It would be really super awesome if you could take lots and lots of nice close-ups of all the switch panels, interesting bits of harness etc etc! Plllleaaaaaaase? Pretty please?

Awesome photos. Now I need to clean up all the drool.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
very cool pics, thanks for posting.

any idea what the fabricated front subframe weighs?

if you get a chance please show the front lower support in greater detail, i'm also curious to know if it looks like the front or rear frame has been taken apart and lightened at all...

thanks again,

andrew havas
www.havspeed.com
The rear subframe is totally diffrent , when the rear diff comes back i will assemble it with both sections of the rear subframe.

·
Start Flat 30k Finish
366 Posts
The rear subframe is totally diffrent , when the rear diff comes back i will assemble it with both sections of the rear subframe.
i was refering to the front and rear unibody 'frame' sections, which have heavy inner reinforcements... i am wondering if prodrive lightened them, and thought maybe you could see whether they were taken apart at all?

still, look forward to pics of the rear subframe/subframes and if you could weigh those without the diff, i'm curious to see how that compares with a standard subframe...

thanks, andrew

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Please note the car is not finnished and all parts will be cleaned .

Fuel tank in

Steering wheel in

1 - 20 of 120 Posts