Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
I am not here anymore
2,798 Posts
I went ahead and subscribed to WRC+ on wrc.com. They are still working out a lot of bugs, but it has been nice to be able to watch same day/next day video clips and interviews, plus the PWRC stuff, the semi-video segments and other stuff.

The GBP 40 price is kinda steep, but it is for the whole season.

If Speed continues to air the WRC show at 8pm Pacific time, this is gonna be the only way that I can watch WRC (aside from my trip to Mexico next month).

alan

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
Even better idea. Get rid of those two English furriners and replace them with Nicky!

Can't see me in your mirrors?
I must be in front of you!

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
The only thing better than this years format was the 1-hour each night shows with the British announcers.

I love the format they are using this year.

Mike

·
Registered
532 Posts
>Only an hour :(
>
>Monte carlo was 1.5..
>
>Hopefully the brit announcers are still there.

So did anyone else only program the VCR for 1 hour, like the SPEED website said it would be, only to find out that it was actually 1.5 hours! (Not blaming Matt. The $^*% SPEED Website was wrong.)

Anyone know if there will be a re-broadcast? It looked like a great battle!

Dave C

·
straight at T
2,472 Posts
>>Only an hour :(
>>
>>Monte carlo was 1.5..
>>
>>Hopefully the brit announcers are still there.
>
>So did anyone else only program the VCR for 1 hour, like the
>SPEED website said it would be, only to find out that it was
>actually 1.5 hours! (Not blaming Matt. The $^*% SPEED Website
>was wrong.)

I know better than to trust Speed to start a non-NASCAR show on time, so I set it for two hours. Also, the Speed advertising and the blurb on SpeedNews both showed it as 1.5 hours. The other interesting thing was that the lead story on the non-NASCAR SpeedNews was the rally, not F1 testing, not CARTIRLINDY testing, not...

Adrian

·
Registered
532 Posts
>>>Only an hour :(
>>>
>>>Monte carlo was 1.5..
>>>
>>>Hopefully the brit announcers are still there.
>>
>>So did anyone else only program the VCR for 1 hour, like the
>>SPEED website said it would be, only to find out that it was
>>actually 1.5 hours! (Not blaming Matt. The $^*% SPEED
>Website
>>was wrong.)
>
>I know better than to trust Speed to start a non-NASCAR show
>on time, so I set it for two hours. Also, the Speed
>advertising and the blurb on SpeedNews both showed it as 1.5
>hours. The other interesting thing was that the lead story on
>the non-NASCAR SpeedNews was the rally, not F1 testing, not
>CARTIRLINDY testing, not...
>
>Adrian
>

Good point Adrian, next time I will run it extra too. I unfortunately had not seen any of the SPEED ads or SpeedNews this weekend, so I had depended on the website.

DC

Dave C

·
3/14=my 42nd rally anniversary
3,979 Posts
Shared from Petter's intercom - "Keep Right to Keep Left over BIG jump ..." and he freakin nails the landing mere inches from the bank.

Pure art.

Halley ...
RWD and normally-aspirated ROCKS! Let's get it on in Group F, uhhhhh, right after 100AW!
http://www.realautosport.com

·
Registered
77 Posts
hi mike
im in New Mexico, mountain time. isnt 11;00pm supposed to be 9:00 pm mst?
I checked at 9, 9;30, 10:00 amd 10:30 and got pissed off and went to bed. I couldnt believe 11:00 eastern is 11:00 mountain time.
Arnt you in Oklahoma, right next to NM. What local time did you see the rally?

·
Registered
901 Posts
Here on the West Coast I watched it at 8pm local time. It was a great show, and the beauty of it was.... TiVo! Doesn't matter what time it's on, how long it goes, I got it! :)

Personally, I thought this was a great rally. Lots of good competition, and I like the British announcers! :) Yay!

·
3/14=my 42nd rally anniversary
3,979 Posts
>hi mike
>im in New Mexico, mountain time. isnt 11;00pm supposed to be
>9:00 pm mst?
>I checked at 9, 9;30, 10:00 amd 10:30 and got pissed off and
>went to bed. I couldnt believe 11:00 eastern is 11:00 mountain
>time.
>Arnt you in Oklahoma, right next to NM. What local time did
>you see the rally?

Yessir - Tulsa, Oklahoma. I set the VCR to record for two hours at 10PM local time (Central Standard) and got the whole shootin match. Mountain time should have found it aired in NM at 9PM - unless your digital provider fiddled with things - somehow - for some reason. CimTel Cable (aka Hooterville Cable to those of us who know and love them) in Mannford, Oklahoma managed to not mess it up. ;-)

Halley ...
RWD and normally-aspirated ROCKS! Let's get it on in Group F, uhhhhh, right after 100AW!
http://www.realautosport.com

·
Registered
77 Posts
thanks mike
i guess i can blame it on the local satalite station. They had that boring round table of nascar drivers for 3 hours. Boy, what a nuth'en program.
Thanks again
ken
another real old fart..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts