Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Sweat and anger and shame.
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
our house, wednesday night. grant will put up a time i am sure. bring beer if you want to drink it. if you can find beer from norway, bring that.

also available is the 2008 review to watch or any other year from 84 to present.

and if people get bored with that, there is rock band 2 with all the instruments.

·
Ibumpedmyknee,icannotcont inue
2,066 Posts
I'll be there. Nikki called all of us and tried to get us to go to the movies tonight. Something about Mark and his inability to comprehend certain concepts and her choice not to cope while attempting to persuade all of us. I told her to deal with it. She got the point and now we plan on coming. What the hell did you tell her Mark? She seemed rather upset over the issue.

·
Sweat and anger and shame.
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks to all who came out.

we'll have to do another for cyprus which is the next event in mid march. mixed events are back apparently. 1 day tarmac, 2 days gravel.

·
driver needed preferably w/car
860 Posts
Thanks Mark and Grant...

I really needed that. It was like doing crack after being clean for nearly nine months. Also, i believe being in a positive rally enviornment has rid me of my rally nightmares, (at least I didn't have one last night.)

Honestly, thanks so much for hosting. Hopefully next time I will be able to drink and I will bring some beers.

Also, anytime you want I will gladly exchange beer for rally.
:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts