Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was it just me or was the portion of the show devoted to Colin and Alister playing around on motorcycles just a bit too long. They could have summed up the whole thing in 30 seconds (or better yet not at all) and given us that much more rally footage. Don't get me wrong - I'm glad for the coverage, but we've got to tell them what we like & don't like about the show. Anybody know who we should email such comments to?

Thanks,

John B.

·
R6 300 FOC!
1,513 Posts
I really liked that segment - showed a little bit behind the scenes that we wouldn't normally see. A bunch of my non-rally friends were talking about it today over lunch, so it got people's attention (especially Colin flying himself home in his helicopter).

I guess they ran it longer because of the cancelled stage...they needed to fill time.

Now, if only F1 coverage would show more behind the scenes stuff like that (and radio transmissions, etc.) it might begin to hold a candle to rally.

(Plus: we have three days of coverage, 10 minutes out of an hour to show the lifestyle/culture isn't too bad).

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah - maybe so. I can see how it would help draw in new rally fans - especially if they were into motorcycles. I'm kind of surprised they didn't put this segment in Rally XS on Thursday though.

John B.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts