Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Sweat and anger and shame.
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
mikko leads by 1 point coming into this race.

we will be watching wrc gb on wednesday night. we are probably going to watch it at the squire (a bar on colfax). probable start time of 7.

grant will have more details later.

·
Mä meen vittu sinne!
6,058 Posts
Yeah. Have to go recce the Squire (at Colfax and Williams) and make sure the TV and audio can be hooked up sufficiently. It's a fun bar with cheap drinks, foos ball, pool, and shuffle board in a cool atmosphere with only a few bums hanging out.
Back up plan is our house.

·
Mä meen vittu sinne!
6,058 Posts
Mark and Steve cheated and watched it on sunday night. Mark said it was the best event in years! Comes down to day 3. He said they were actually cheering and yelling at the TV and such.

·
stay less flat...
777 Posts
Mark and Steve cheated and watched it on sunday night. Mark said it was the best event in years! Comes down to day 3. He said they were actually cheering and yelling at the TV and such.
you guys ever heard of wrc.com? damn near live updates.

f%^$*@# hood pins...

·
Mä meen vittu sinne!
6,058 Posts
Yeah. I used to follow it online all the time. Now I like to wait and watch the Eurosport coverage.

·
Rickshaw goin the wrong way...
646 Posts
Doesn't look like I'll be making it down from Fort Collins.

Looks like we'll be in the middle of a blizzard when the WRC party is going on.

·
Mä meen vittu sinne!
6,058 Posts
Okay, so since we'll probably not get many people coming out tonight, we're doing this at our house instead of the Squire. Plus then we won't have any surprise technical difficulties since neither Mark or I have had a chance to get over there.

So, our house at 7-7:30!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts