Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it seems that the Corona-Mexico Rally will have WRC status, so it may be interesting for some US and Canadian teams, to appproch mexican Rally Championship, I think it would get a lot of benefit to the three countries to try to have some experience competing together, so eeverybody could help each other to improve the teams, the cars, to recieve in a better way an WRC event... who would'n like to compete in a world class rally event?.... There's going to be another NACAM event in mexico Called the 24 hour rally, i think is going to be a good chance to approch mexican teams, organizers, and mexican ralling system

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
a doubt

why anyone got points at the Corona Rally Mexico?, a frind of mine that was there told me there were some american and teams, even australian teams, but, why Not even the mexican teams (maybe both N4's that finished 2nd and 5th) got points for the cnar?

Albert

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.