Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2,759 Posts
Hi John,

I am glad and impressed that CNAR is appearing to have success in a short period of time.

I have a question that may be of interest to lots of folks: For us pure hobby types who have no intention (or business!) of being in WRC, should we be looking to get into CNAR?

This is NOT intended to be a loaded question; many of us trust your direction, judegement, and guidance (mainly based on the fact that you and Kendall work to take care of all of us, big and small). So, it's really an honest open question. Please don't feel any obligation to answer if this is in any way awkward.

Thanks,
Mark Bowers

· Registered
2,759 Posts
Thanks very much for the viewpoint, Kendall; this confirms what I was sorta/kinda thinkin'. It certainly helps to have an open assessemnt of the situation. I personally think this is placed pretty much just right, as a next teir up from National. Thanks again to you and John and your org for all the work.

Mark Bowers

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.