Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to thank all the racers that came out and provided us with another great night in the woods. I want to say sorry for the problems with stage 9. Having worked sweep team 1 which included stages 1,5 and 9 I must say the wait from the sweep of 5 until the start of 9 is usually a good time but this year a little lull in the action was caused by the cancelling of 9. All the teams seemed to take it for what it was and many laughed it off. A bigger sorry to the teams that ended up transiting stage 6 and 9, took alot of your stages miles away. I hope to see you all again next year. Thanks...

·
Itinerant Co-Driver
581 Posts
>All the teams seemed to take it for what
>it was and many laughed it off.

I know it must have been a difficult decision to cancel stage 9 and transit through, but sometimes that call has to be made in the interest of safety.

It seemed like the stage 9 spectators still had a good time, though. They all cheered and waved as we went by.

I'd like to give a big thank you to all the workers. My first Rally America event was amazing, in no small part because of all your efforts.

Thanks,

Jeff Hagan
Co-Driver
Car #884

1 - 2 of 2 Posts