Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Poring over the entry list for the Ridgecrest Rally School (http://www.californiarallyseries.com/director.htm) that's coming up this next weekend, I couldn't help but notice an entry that stood out from the rest...is this the real Brett Bodine of NASCRAP fame, or just some guy who shares the name wishing he was a race car driver and the Ridgecrest school was the cheapest and/or closest?

Maybe we'll all have to wait until after the school to find out for sure, unless somebody out there knows this guy, and assures us he's not the real BB.

PS - Still 12 openings for the school as of 6pm on 9/7...I couldn't recommend this school more for the price...you get taught by the best...really!

CP
Desert Storm Rally
A2 Jetta #305

·
Registered
967 Posts
Well if he could type for himself, I'm sure the the NASCAR Brett Bodine would want to tell you:

"The Hooter's Ford was runnin good but the Hooter's girls was gettin dizzy what with all the left turns, so we was gonna skip the $102,000 in NASCAR appearance money and spend the day at Hooters, but then Ruthie thought it might be fun to take her car out in the woods, so we-all are comin from Hooters to your-all rally cross, and I just want to say thanks to Hooters for all their support."

Jim Culp

1 - 3 of 3 Posts