Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
..... and Support the Rocky Mountain Rally!

http://bishop.ab.ca/CSCC/rocky/2005/images/c-giant.jpg

Through the support of Jemba (www.jemba.se) and P-Sport (www.p-sport.com) we are offering a draw for a Coralba C-Giant Rally Computer. Retail value is over $980.00 US.

A maximum of 150 tickets will be available. Tickets are $35.00 CDN each or $60.00 CDN for two and are available online as well as at the event. Draw will take place at the CSCC business meeting on July 7, 2005 (unless all tickets are sold by the Rocky Mountain Rally awards banquet.)

Paypal at www.rockymountainrally.com , or fax your Visa or Mastercard to Rallysport.ca at 403-277-6291 or cash or cheque at the rally.

------------

Coralba is the leading producer of vehicle tripmeters or odometers since the famous Halda disappeared from the market.

Developed with the assistance of the WRC rally teams they are designed to be simple to use and work on any rally stage in the world, whatever the conditions. They work as good for a pro rally as for a TSD rally. The co-driver will perform his outmost with these tools.

The electronics are the latest technology with surface mounted devices produced by an automatic production line. These factors ensure the best quality and reliability.

The specially designed aluminium housing makes the instrument small and easy to install into your rally car. At the same time the weight is low as all electronics is put together into one compact unit.

Rocky Mountain Rally
http://www.rockymountainrally.com
Calgary, Alberta
May 27-28, 2005

·
Dramamine is for DramaQueens
4,813 Posts
Thanks Rocky Mountain Rally, and Thanks Arne at Jemba and Pete at P-sport! This raffle is one of the best chances to get a smoking deal on probably teh best rally ODO on the market. Have a look in just about any Top competitors car and this is the unit you'll see!
Even if you don't win, at least you'll know taht you'llhave teh warm fuzzies from helping out a classic Canadian National event make it through a 'lean year' without having to dig into its own pockets too much!

·
Dramamine is for DramaQueens
4,813 Posts
>are us state-side competitors allowed to enter?

You Betcha!

Ask nicely and we'll even take the US dollar at par !

·
Registered
172 Posts
Hey Shawn, with only 150 tickets that's a great deal for a chance on a Coralba. Put me down for two tickets and I will see you this weekend.

Jorge

·
Premium Member
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
>I'd like to buy 2, but I dont really like Paypal. :p
>When could I see you during the event to buy two of them?

They will be available at registration in the Blackfoot Inn.

Thanks for the support!

Shawn

·
Registered
319 Posts
I bought my two tickets! Since I can't do the rally I figured I could still help out... and I could sure use the computer!

So will they get mailed to me?

-Martin.

·
your other left, you idiot
3,909 Posts
Jason !

Well, I followed the instructions above, went to the website, and it tells me 103 left as of May 18.

>How many tickets left?
>

press on,

·
Premium Member
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Discount for purchase (in case you don't win)

We are down to less than 100 left! :p .... With lots of interest at the event.

Special Rally Discount on purchase of a Coralba Rally Computer.

Anyone purchasing tickets for the draw is eligible for a 10% discount off the regular price of selected Coralba rally computers. More info at http://www.coralba.com/rally/index.php?categoryID=14

C-Giant w/ communications
(CDN$1278 / reg $1421)

C-Giant
(CDN$1210 / reg $1345)

C-Rally
(CDN $898 / reg $998)

Prices do not include taxes or shipping. Offer expires June 5, 2005

Thanks everyone for the support!

Shawn

1 - 13 of 13 Posts