Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Faster Mabricator
3,611 Posts
Great video as always.
The in-car shot of Nichols cartwheeling 'off' doesn't do it justice for how the sensations felt inside the car. Weird Gforces going on and looking at the ground thru the windsheild.
There were several spectators there when it happened. Suprised haven't seen photo of the car standing on its nose. Ooppsie-daisy.

·
1973 WRC POR
2,421 Posts
I will be there Friday night for the spectator stages. I am finding it hard to convince myself to stay for the Saturday stages without Pat, Tom, Sylvain, ACP, etc.

Doug Woods

·
Registered
555 Posts
The rest of us arent exciting enough? I expect Iorio will be there, as well as lestage, maybe erickson? cassidy etc. It will be a great event i'm sure.

We are sending in our entry soon

·
Dirt surfer
1,367 Posts
Our trusty LDR WRX is a write-off after a 70mph disagreement with large rock at Maine Forest.

Not to worry, we will run Defi in our battle-tested RS-spec car...now new! and improved! with numerous demon tweaks.

Doug, you can't miss Defi's sublime Lac Gagnon, one of the very best stages in all of North America. We will be there, foot to the floor.

rz just HAS to come, too, 'specially since now he's got another tres vite N/A Scooby to play with.

Dave G
www.lastditchracing.net

"...Embrace loose gravel, beware big trees..."

·
Registered
26 Posts
As this event being in my backyard.... I'll probably watch the saturday stages instead of crewing for Acp... unless I'm helping out a seed 6 subaru.....

we'll see..... or if another team needs help......

Common Doug..... Saturday stages are so close to our places.... Lac Gagnon/Duhamel is so close to Ottawa.

Robin

·
Faster Mabricator
3,611 Posts
>unless I'm
>helping out a seed 6 subaru.....
>we'll see..... or if another team needs help......

How about a seed 2 Subie? Thinking Zimmer will be there w/o crew if Doug agrees to come spectate.
Adrian?

·
straight at T
2,472 Posts
>>unless I'm
>>helping out a seed 6 subaru.....
>>we'll see..... or if another team needs help......
>
>How about a seed 2 Subie? Thinking Zimmer will be there w/o
>crew if Doug agrees to come spectate.
>Adrian?
>
>

I'd be up for it. Give me a shout at adrian dot wintle at xwave dot com.

Adrian

·
Registered
26 Posts
I emailed you dave...

For me, Saturday is so close... just wondering about the waiver stuff and all.... if I could sign in on Saturday, we'll see...

Robin

·
Registered
75 Posts
I will be there as a spectator again w/friends, basic video equipment and my recently acquired 93 Impreza wagon. Went last year for my first ever rally and I was hooked (after Pat blasted me with a wall of dirt... Thanks Pat!)

I'm intrigued about the changes to the stages though. We'll see what happens.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts