Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So on the entry list for 100AW there are two Brian Scotts. Superfast Michigan-based Canadian competitor Brian Scott is not among them. Arizona Brian Scott is as well as a new cat from Wyoming.

Just a heads up...I know about the speed factor and competition number debacle that ensued when we just had 2. Now it appears there are 3.

Good times.:)

At least there won't be any more Eric Burmeisters...will there Jeff?

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Just have them run in sequence..

"coming down the road, ladies and gentlemen, is Brian Scott. Close on his heels we see in the distance (pause) Brian Scott. Who can hold their breath for one minute? if you can, you'll see another Brian Scott!"

·
Left seat and not British!
785 Posts
These people with two first names drive registrars NUTS. Two years ago we had THE tow Brian Scotts and decided if that ever happened again the second one in the door would be renamed Scott Brian. So there.

Kim DeMotte
Official Old Fart, etc.

·
Marketing through Motorsports
1,385 Posts
At Ramada Express one year we had two similar names on the entry list:

Brian Scott
and
_Brian Scott

My question is this: how do you get an underscore on your birth certificate?!?

P.S. Just wait till George Scott moves from Rally Cross to Rally!

>These people with two first names drive registrars NUTS. Two
>years ago we had THE tow Brian Scotts and decided if that ever
>happened again the second one in the door would be renamed
>Scott Brian. So there.
>
>Kim DeMotte
>Official Old Fart, etc.
>

·
Registered
189 Posts
Whats all this stink about Brian Scott? I only know of 1 rallymeister and one AZ Brian Scott is he the same guy? I herd this guy is a dedicated 100 acre attendee too who trys to promote this awsem event every year. Notes + 100 acre + killer roads = Faaaaaast

Rallymeister (AZ) Brian Scott:) :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No complaints, Brian Scott. I was just calling attention to the fact that Brian Scott would be running as well as Brian Scott at this event. Unfortunately, I think Brian Scott will be staying home.:7

·
Registered
285 Posts
So now, who is on first????? :p

Bill Westrick
Silly Side Co-Driver

1 - 10 of 10 Posts