Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a heads up, Wild West will be a NRS event this year with RallyMoto. Sept, 24-26 in Pomeroy Washington.

Anticipated RM entry should be $200 early and $250 regular.

For this event DOT stickered helmets will be accepted with some restrictions. Helmet must be full faced with an integral chin bar, no riveted chin guards. Helmet must be in good condition and pass tech. Also SA 2000/2005 full faced helmets will be allowed as well as M2000/2005 full faced helmets. Note the emphasis on full faced helmets.

Pomeroy is 'cycle friendly with smooth roads and a very centralized route and service. We look forward to seeing you there.

Gene McCullough
WW Chief Scrutineer

·
I am not here anymore
2,798 Posts
No notes for any rally car guys asking question in the RM forum....:rolleyes:
Just to repeat Billy's point ... You link to this thread from a post in the PNW forum titled "Wild West prelim info" (or something like that) and then you roll your eyes about getting general event queries in this thread?!? :rolleyes:

I wouldn't mind getting more substantial event info that I can put on the web site.

alan

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just to repeat Billy's point ... You link to this thread from a post in the PNW forum titled "Wild West prelim info" (or something like that) and then you roll your eyes about getting general event queries in this thread?!? :rolleyes:

I wouldn't mind getting more substantial event info that I can put on the web site.

alan
Yes I did..and I'll roll eyes at Billy if I want to. There are people in the PNW forum that might have an interest in WWRM hence the early link. Gabe comes to mind as one. You spend lots of effort writing rules that can't be understood, this should be easy for you :rolleyes::D

I believe the meeting is Wed nite for more substantial info to be worked out. This was just a heads up to get whatever interest in RM that we can. I can't imagine the events continuing with no participation.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.