Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
1973 WRC POR
2,421 Posts
Maine Forest Rally Poll

Rather strange to post a poll before you know who is entering.

There just might be some potential winners not in your poll.

Doug Woods

·
don't cut
2,252 Posts
RE: Who Will Win MFR?

>If the weather is good, Paul or Doug could win. If it's too
>dry, the winner will be first car on the road(I believe that
>would be Patrick, if he's entered).

Actually all .95+ SF drivers are put into a seeded draw, so it's up to luck as to who starts first on the road. On top of that, I think technically GrN cars are not to be included in the draw for some strange reason, all though that may have changed by now. At Oregon they asked me if I minded if Pat was put into the draw even though he was GrN and apparently was technically not eligable. Of course I didn't object, but at a dust rally like Maine, where road position is crucial, I wouldn't be surprised if someone protests a GrN car in the draw (if indeed the rule still exists.)

Dennis Martin
[email protected]
920-432-4845

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
RE: Maine Forest Rally Poll

thanks to those whom picked me, but I have no intention of trying to win any rllies now as we are in champianship mode, we only need a few points to wrap up the open class champianship:) our goal was to try to win Rim and Pikes , all the other events it was about points, so thanks for the support and see ya at Maine:)
Leon "Bleep" Styles

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
RE: start orders

>Jimmy,
>
>This bulletin covers two minute spacing, not the draw for
>starting order. Is there a different bulletin regarding the
>start draw?
>
>Doug

This is covered by PRR 1.7.E.3 (p.9).

·
3/14=my 42nd rally anniversary
3,979 Posts
RE: Who Will Win MFR?

Fresh off his Group 5 win at Headwaters and sufficiently rested thanks to passing on Rallye de Paris, I think Doug Jenkins in the '72 Vette is sure to take the next step and contend for the overall win.

Or a lot of those big-ass rocks will end up nicely coated with fiberglass shards.

One or the other ...

:7

Halley ...
ProRally #86
http://www.realautosport.com

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.