Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Who Will Win MFR?

If the weather is good, Paul or Doug could win. If it's too dry, the winner will be first car on the road(I believe that would be Patrick, if he's entered).

·
1973 WRC POR
2,421 Posts
Maine Forest Rally Poll

Rather strange to post a poll before you know who is entering.

There just might be some potential winners not in your poll.

Doug Woods

·
don't cut
2,252 Posts
RE: Who Will Win MFR?

>If the weather is good, Paul or Doug could win. If it's too
>dry, the winner will be first car on the road(I believe that
>would be Patrick, if he's entered).

Actually all .95+ SF drivers are put into a seeded draw, so it's up to luck as to who starts first on the road. On top of that, I think technically GrN cars are not to be included in the draw for some strange reason, all though that may have changed by now. At Oregon they asked me if I minded if Pat was put into the draw even though he was GrN and apparently was technically not eligable. Of course I didn't object, but at a dust rally like Maine, where road position is crucial, I wouldn't be surprised if someone protests a GrN car in the draw (if indeed the rule still exists.)

Dennis Martin
[email protected]
920-432-4845

·
Registered
339 Posts

Interesting to me is that currently there are 23 dirvers that are .95 or higher after Pikes Peak.

Last year there were typically 8-9 drivers at .95 or higher.

Brian

·
Registered
48 Posts
RE: start orders

Jimmy,

This bulletin covers two minute spacing, not the draw for starting order. Is there a different bulletin regarding the start draw?

Doug

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
RE: Maine Forest Rally Poll

thanks to those whom picked me, but I have no intention of trying to win any rllies now as we are in champianship mode, we only need a few points to wrap up the open class champianship:) our goal was to try to win Rim and Pikes , all the other events it was about points, so thanks for the support and see ya at Maine:)
Leon "Bleep" Styles

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
RE: start orders

>Jimmy,
>
>This bulletin covers two minute spacing, not the draw for
>starting order. Is there a different bulletin regarding the
>start draw?
>
>Doug

This is covered by PRR 1.7.E.3 (p.9).

·
Administrator Emeritus
1,253 Posts

I really wish the poll system in this forum didn't show the results until after you vote. Who runs this site anyway? Sheesh.

:+ :+ :+

·
Registered
1,443 Posts

I was thinking we could always make him carry an extra 500 lb. and maybe disconnect the accelerator pedal from the throttle linkage.

·
3/14=my 42nd rally anniversary
3,979 Posts

Fresh off his Group 5 win at Headwaters and sufficiently rested thanks to passing on Rallye de Paris, I think Doug Jenkins in the '72 Vette is sure to take the next step and contend for the overall win.

Or a lot of those big-ass rocks will end up nicely coated with fiberglass shards.

One or the other ...

:7

Halley ...
ProRally #86
http://www.realautosport.com

1 - 20 of 41 Posts