Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,395 Posts
Ojibwe Entries

The field is a little thinner than normal. Only 4 of the top 10 in points are entered thusfar: Pat Richard, Leon Styles (not on the entry list yet), Doug Shepherd, and Matt Iorio. Lauchlin O'Sullivan and John Lloyd will be contenders and Mark Utecht is BLOODY FAST on his home turf. My vote goes to Lloyd as overall victor after DNF'ing the past two years. His tranny gave out last year while running in fourth or fifth overall late on day two. Bummer that Thumper isn't entered in the other Tiburon..... he'd get my vote.:(

Jerry

P.S. Hey, where are all of my buddies from Yonkers?:'(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,132 Posts
RE: Ojibwe Entries

>Is this a sick joke? How could Whiteman make it on that
>list?
>
>I'm flattered.
>
>Chris Whiteman

I seem to remember ****** running pretty strong top ten times at SnoDrift in his 2wd. I was damn impressed. Also, his car is now a rocketship SRT-4. So I'm pulling for the underdog.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28 Posts
RE: Ojibwe Entries

>>Is this a sick joke? How could Whiteman make it on that
>>list?
>>
>>I'm flattered.
>>
>>Chris Whiteman
>
>I seem to remember ****** running pretty strong top ten
>times at SnoDrift in his 2wd. I was damn impressed. Also,
>his car is now a rocketship SRT-4. So I'm pulling for the
>underdog.


I also seem to remember going into the snow bank 3 or 4 times (as seen on TV)

Hopefully I won't let you down...you never know what could happen with a few key retirements.

Chris
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,407 Posts
RE: Ojibwe Entries

I voted for you Chris. Now maybe I can come over and help you put in a driveshaft and rear end out of a Durango or something in that thing.:) Good luck.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28 Posts
RE: Ojibwe Entries

>I voted for you Chris. Now maybe I can come over and help
>you put in a driveshaft and rear end out of a Durango or
>something in that thing.:) Good luck.


If the votes keep comming in this poll might be the only thing that I have a chance of winning this weekend.

Chris
 

·
which left?
Joined
·
1,621 Posts
RE: Ojibwe Entries

>leon isnt gonna be there thois weekend because he doesnt
>have enogh money

"Leon Styles and John Dillon will be entering thanks to Perforce Software re,uping their sponsership
Leon"

Even listed on the Entry List (http://www.ojibweforestrally.com/04entrylist.php) now.

Bloody good thing too. Leon's a riot to be around. Last year hanging out with him and "Mad" Mike was just too much fun.

--
Mark Holden
KC0SUW
 

·
50 L3/CR 70 Yump 200
Joined
·
997 Posts
RE: Ojibwe Entries

U.S.A. U.S.A. GO CHRIS GO

Umm, Maybe finish right behind Mr Utecht and myself
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,443 Posts
RE: Ojibwe Entries

Given the kind of year certain competitors have been having, how about:

Doug Havir
Mark Utecht

both finishing in either order, bonus for finishing in the top 5.

Seriously, guys, good luck to both of you. You're way overdue.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25 Posts
RE: Ojibwe Entries

Doug is not competing at Ojibwe as CPD1 is not ready to go yet.....Scott Putnam will be switching to the CPD2 car co-driving for Lauchlin.
heidi
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,443 Posts
RE: Ojibwe Entries

>Given the kind of year certain competitors have been having,
>how about:
>
>Doug Havir
>Mark Utecht
>
>both finishing in either order, bonus for finishing in the
>top 5.
>
>Seriously, guys, good luck to both of you. You're way
>overdue.

Congratulations, Mark & Jeffy! Is this your first podium finish?
 

·
50 L3/CR 70 Yump 200
Joined
·
997 Posts
RE: Ojibwe Entries

>Congratulations, Mark & Jeffy! Is this your first podium
>finish?

YESSIR - and I still have the hangover to prove it!
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top