Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
RE: Huh?

>"Eric Burmeister"
>

Start control workers are being given a set of hood pins and instructions to check your car this year.

-james

·
just another old phart
2,258 Posts

What? Is shining owls against the law now in the YouPee?

Kent Gardam

·
your other left, you idiot
3,909 Posts

Of course, that would be working on the car in a control zone (parc ferme').

So, WHO put you up to this James?

>Start control workers are being given a set of hood pins and
>instructions to check your car this year.
>
>-james

press on,

·
Registered
274 Posts

>So, WHO put you up to this James?
>

The same one who has provided me with the details on the great mouse trap car competition controversy of 1989 at Standish Sterling High School.

I'll keep my yap shut if the accused lets me ride his KTM. ;)

-james

·
Registered
1,407 Posts

Hey, there was nothing in the rules prohibiting a variable gear reduction transmission on the mouse trap spring...

It seems one of my high school classmates works with James now. So he must know what a dork I was even then.

ps...make us proud, Matthew.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts

I voted for Lurch because I heard that start workers can actually push your car off the line if you get stuck this year.

With that going for him I'm sure he will do well.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
What the...

Oh come on now. This is just ridiculous!

This poll and perhaps post whore of the month are the only things I'm likely to win.

·
Marketing through Motorsports
1,385 Posts
P and N

I think Pat and Nathalie have a good shot at winning. No, they're not on the entry list yet, but after every US Rally since Sno*Drift they said they weren't coming and yet we still saw them at the start line.

Pat's an incredibly talented driver and sponsors always seem to step up to help him get to where he needs to be, so I think LSPR will be no exception.

It's gonna be fun!

[hr]

[p align=right]John Dillon
John @ WidgetRacing.com
www.WidgetRacing.com

·
Registered
500 Posts
RE: P and N

Sure, except that I heard through the grapevine (my Mom's the Registrar), that Mr. Richard LENT OUT HIS CAR to somebody else for a rally this past weekend, and that it wouldn't be ready for LSPR...
But that's just what I heard...

·
Registered
342 Posts

>Mr. Richard LENT OUT HIS CAR to
>somebody else for a rally this past weekend, and that it
>wouldn't be ready for LSPR...
>But that's just what I heard...

Is it maybe Pasi?? I heard that he wanted to do LSPR so he could talk with all the old Finnish folks on Quincy St. in Hancock. Quincy St. is lined with flags, they alternate between U.S. and Finish. Thats gotta be cool for a native Fin to see.

·
Lake Superior Region
106 Posts

Okay, before this gets too far out of hand. Pat did lend the car out for this past weekend 10/16-10/17 so it won't be ready for LSPR. Nathalie, as of last email, was looking for a co-drive spot. Remember the thread about some Finn with a weak stomach?

219 Posts

Ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!

What crack head put me on this list?

Lurch, my vote is with you! Then I'll be the one keeping you out of the river!

I'm in transit to Houghton with all of about 30 street miles on the new car. Instead of doing it my usual way I'm going to let my codriver have more of a say in the pace... if I agree of course..

Can't wait to see ya'll!
MJ

Matthew Johnson
CarolinaRallySport.com
matthewjohnson.us

1 - 17 of 17 Posts