• mike (you pick which one)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • crc female

Votes: 5 26.3%
81 - 100 of 121 Posts

·
Mä meen vittu sinne!
6,058 Posts
The stupid thing is that I wrecked the Ruckus pretty hard on Monday night and walked away perfectly fine. Last night was a slow speed crash onto Colfax on the BMX and I'm all ****ed up. Whole left side, swellbo, hip, knne, foot, and hand are all hurting. I blame Mark.

I really want to see Steve's face. He was doing a stoppy off the curb and went over the front, but didn't let go of the handlebars. It was actually kinda scary for a second as he straight up face planted.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Bike polo? I always knew you Casper folk were different :D
Yeah, oddly wyoming is the only state that doesn't have a "sanctioned" bike polo team.

For what its worth it is a riot. and I did jinx myself looking in this thread before I left. I wrecked more last night than my entire 10 year bmx career.

Trying to upload the picture of the aftermath of my back got stuck in some guys rear derailleur...

·
stay less flat...
777 Posts
Yeah, oddly wyoming is the only state that doesn't have a "sanctioned" bike polo team.

For what its worth it is a riot. and I did jinx myself looking in this thread before I left. I wrecked more last night than my entire 10 year bmx career.

Trying to upload the picture of the aftermath of my back got stuck in some guys rear derailleur...
they play that in Carbondale.

aggressive recruiting for players - they harrass you when you walk by and when you say no bike, they pull out three extras of various sizes.

too dangerous for me...

·
Rickshaw goin the wrong way...
646 Posts
I know she's not on the list, but honestly my vote goes for Allissa going to the emergency room next...unless Mitch plans to deliver that baby down in his "bomb shelter".

·
Sweat and anger and shame.
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #91 ·
I know she's not on the list, but honestly my vote goes for Allissa going to the emergency room next...unless Mitch plans to deliver that baby down in his "bomb shelter".
don't think that she'll be going to the emergency room per say.

tomorrow they're gonna put them on rotisseries and maybe get to some ln. get ahold of grant or dave or mitch if you want to come down to help or watch the ln. grant says he hopes to get to some tomorrow.

·
Registered
180 Posts
"You totally did! WTF?"

Alright its back on - I didnt really turn it off was just working in the backcountry and didnt have coverage. Anyway I heard you only got sprayed in the eye a little. Do you need an eye patch? The other guys were faring well when I went down there tonight. Awesome work they are doing!

I could freeze a lot of warts with that contraption they are using.

·
Mä meen vittu sinne!
6,058 Posts
Man that was a lot of fun, cold fun, but fun. If you've ever used a wire wheel on seam glue or the bottom of the car 'sprayed on protection' you'd appreciate the LN. Not as thorough as acid dipping would be, but doesn't remove all the paint either and most of the seams are pretty much ready for seam welding. Will be building my own death ray in the coming weeks so that we can do more shells in the future. About $275 for a 180L tank, which I think could do a whole car if prep work was done and ready to go as soon as it gets delivered. We lost half of a tank over night due to a leaky pressure release valve and probably lost another half tank to a hose with two leaking spots. Learned a ton about doing it and really not very hard to do it and remain safe. No one has any frostbite so I think we were successful.
Video coming soon....

·
Can't we go any faster?
486 Posts
Tried fileting fish last night for dinner, instead, I fileted my finger.

·
Can't we go any faster?
486 Posts
Ouch - is your finger numb farther out from the cut? That runs right by the nerve to the fingertip.
No nerve or tendon damage, luckily. That's really the only reason I went in, otherwise, I was going to wrap it up and see if it healed on it's own.

81 - 100 of 121 Posts