Votes: 0 0.0%
  • crc female

Votes: 5 26.3%
41 - 60 of 121 Posts

·
Sweat and anger and shame.
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
I was trying to install my kill switch a couple years ago, and was drilling out the battery cable to fit. The bit caught, wrapping the cable around my finger and the bit, and put a 1" gash down the side of my finger. This looks much worse!

What was being worked on?
wire. sounds actually almost exactly like what happened from what i saw of the bit being wrapped in wire and skin.

·
Ibumpedmyknee,icannotcont inue
2,066 Posts
This sucks.

I cant type with one hand and on vikes.

So I did what dave di, but with and electric drill. It only took a split second and it sucked my finger in. When I looked at it, it looked as if someone had smashed my finger to bits with a hammer. It was to the bone. I'll need surgery soon to correct it. They'll have to graft some skin from my ass to fill in the hole.... I'll be sitting lop sided now. I asked the doctor if hair will start growing off my finger, but she didn't know. We'll see. I'm going to try to get a low cut out of my back side so I can show it off at short shorts.

this took me and hour to write. Later

·
Registered
364 Posts
hahaha, well at least you are in good spirits about it. On a side note what day are you going to Pikes to crew? I am officially out of a job on Tuesday so I can help get things ready that whole week. I imagine your had is a bit hard to use right now.

·
Mark Eats Babies
204 Posts
This sucks.

I cant type with one hand and on vikes.

So I did what dave di, but with and electric drill. It only took a split second and it sucked my finger in. When I looked at it, it looked as if someone had smashed my finger to bits with a hammer. It was to the bone. I'll need surgery soon to correct it. They'll have to graft some skin from my ass to fill in the hole.... I'll be sitting lop sided now. I asked the doctor if hair will start growing off my finger, but she didn't know. We'll see. I'm going to try to get a low cut out of my back side so I can show it off at short shorts.

this took me and hour to write. Later
On a happy note, Steve and I just saw your commercial on Altitude and we totally geeked out over it. The bleep on Dave's "****!" is a millisecond late so you totally know what he's saying. It's fantastic. Wrong thread, but there needs to be some levity that doesn't involve pushing Mark off of tall things (though it might be pretty amusing, in the at-the-hospital-pbr-aftermath-party kind of way).

·
Mä meen vittu sinne!
6,058 Posts
Speaking of Connor, would it be bad to add him to the list? I mean that kid is always doing the most daredevil tricks on his bike... I still think it would be cool if he did a wheelie into the hotel pool!
Though technically, Rebecca predicted the most correctly didn't she.

·
driver needed preferably w/car
860 Posts
Oh yes! Actually Connor never went to the Emergency room. His parents who are under investigation from Social Serives, didn't think his leg was broken because he hardly cried and he just said his leg was hurting. So the next day when he was complaining that it was still hurting a lot, Katie took him to the Doctor not the emergency room.

So what do I win?

41 - 60 of 121 Posts