• crc female

Votes: 5 26.3%
1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Sweat and anger and shame.
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
planned operations don't count.

first one to get injured in some random crc event is prefered, but will accept as an example something like: working on rally car and loose a finger.

event injury at a rally doesn't count, just because you can't drive and launch a 300ft cliff doesn't make you a winner of this contest.

this thread will continue until someone is injured, bonus points are awarded in the form of beer if you do it on labor day.

edit: MITCH WINS!!!

·
driver needed preferably w/car
860 Posts
I voted for Erik, he has been hanging out more and more lately, and I can just see you guys talking him into riding a scooter off of a roof or something similar.

Although, if I get drunk enough and try to do a trick on Grant's skateboard, it could be me, damn I already voted for Erik.

·
Mä meen vittu sinne!
6,058 Posts
Do pregnancies count? If not I may need to change my vote. Oh wait, how does that apply to planned. If the pregnancy isn't planned than it's not REALLY a planned visit, but after the fact....

What about a visit to Planned Parenthood for some Plan B? Oh crap, it's soon to be available from a pharmacist. Wait, it says emergency room. Nevermind about the Plan B I suppose.

·
Mark Eats Babies
204 Posts
I voted for Grant, mostly because he does the most random **** ever, like walking away from practically any bar he gets hammered at, leaving the rest of us to wonder where the hell he went and whether or not he got run over by a taxi-van on 16th street mall.

Thanks for the vote, Erik. I am quite a daredevil.
When does your boss get back?

·
Ibumpedmyknee,icannotcont inue
2,066 Posts
Grant, do you plan on getting pregnant? Steve is very plausable, I bet it would be something sick like a finger half hanging off or something strange like a screw driver to the spleen.

However, I feel Mark is going to get his ass kicked in a bar fight by some ****ed of drunking biker. You guys weren't there for the last one. But I'll let mark tell that one.

·
860 Posts
No but I think he should... He would have enough money for his first car and college right now if he did.

·
860 Posts
Speaking of Connor, would it be bad to add him to the list? I mean that kid is always doing the most daredevil tricks on his bike... I still think it would be cool if he did a wheelie into the hotel pool!

·
Sweat and anger and shame.
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
how did i suddenly get 4 votes? i don't even have heath insurance, i can't afford to get hurt.

·
drive. I say where we go, ok?
1,069 Posts
I dont see how i have 2 votes... for statistical reasons, i went to the ER 3 times as well last year.
I mean.. i do live in Wyoming. so boring unless its like a barfight with drunk cowboys or something, I stay out of those bars anyways.

1 - 20 of 121 Posts