Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious if anyone knows when the PP coverage will be aired. Is it ESPN or Speed? SCCA's web site doesn't say who's covering the event, and I don't want to miss it.

Thanks,

Chris

·
Registered
84 Posts
I thought I read somewhere that the coverage wasn't going to be on until late August. Don't quote me on this as I can't find where I saw this now.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I tried recordimg both @ 930 & midnight here on the west coast and got nothing close to PP coverage!? The 930 slot was tractor pulls:(, and the midnight program was what it said it would be (moto-x)--:( again.

Doug
Car#254
PGT Impreza 1.8l

·
Marketing through Motorsports
1,385 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
RE: When?

I saw that camera dude's tripod and camera get smashed into at STPR last year by Drislane. I don't think that footage made the show but I bet it's pretty intense.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
RE: Eh?

>I saw that camera dude's tripod and camera get smashed into
>at STPR last year by Drislane. I don't think that footage
>made the show but I bet it's pretty intense.

Luther de only mashin I saw dat weekend was zat 12 pointer ridin' yer back after I secretly switched your Deep Woods OFF with "Toivo's Doe in Heat" scent in a can.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
RE: When?

>Check out the interviewer's chair.
>
>Is their any missing hotel furniture in the area?

Oh man, that hotel chair is just TOO funny for words!!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
RE: Eh?

I forgot about that! Wait til the fall when the Bucks are 'n da rut. I've got a new source for the doe inheat scent that is much more potent than anything Toivo ever made. You'll be crusin timber and BAM! from outa nowhere big 12 poiner. You're gonna pay.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
RE: Pictures

John, you must have shot the "North Pole" picture on a recce trip...every time I came by there it was too dark to take a picture!

Bruce

·
Registered
38 Posts

Ha! There's the offending chair on the middle two pics. I must say, I would take the camera case anyday...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

>Ha! There's the offending chair on the middle two pics. I
>must say, I would take the camera case anyday...

Where'd they steal those chairs from? Last time I saw a pattern like that was on the chairs at the "bar" in the Comfort Inn at STPR!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts