Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Dramamine is for DramaQueens
4,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think we dug into this earlier - but let's start fresh!

A. L'estage
Sprongls
Jon Nichols
Peter Thomson
Joan Hoskinson
Bill Bacon
Robert Jekosz

? Gord Olsen
Zibi Szewczyk
Kevin Lee
? Richard Penrose
? Martin Burnly
Eric Grochowski
? Josh Keatly
? Jorge Dascollas
Warren Currie
Neil Wright
Emanuelle Mercier
Scott Martin
Colin Armstrong
Kris Schofield
? Chris Galecki
Philip Garlick
? Vincent Tong

? Scott Trinder
Norm Leblanc
RJ Carroll
Aaron Neuman
? Martin Chung
Mark Jennings-Bates

Randy Zimmer
John Cassidy
?Ken Block
?Matt Iorio

23 cars??

Tommoow is the early entry deadline folks!!

·
Media Dude
1,464 Posts
>I think we dug into this earlier - but let's start fresh!

>Jorge Dascollas
>Warren Currie <----- here
>Neil Wright

youre on the list Warren :D

·
Registered
376 Posts
I know i am on the list, just wanted to confirm the we will be there (my first stage rally) car is just about ready to go. relativly speaking.

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
>>I think we dug into this earlier - but let's start fresh!
>
>>Jorge Dascollas
>>Warren Currie <----- here
>>Neil Wright
>
>youre on the list Warren :D

Just confirming!
- hey Shawn Bishop - amoung the 100 other things you have to do - you should update the website with the entry's already received. (when you have a spare 10 seconds!):)

·
Premium Member
803 Posts
>
>Just confirming!
>- hey Shawn Bishop - amoung the 100 other things you have to
>do - you should update the website with the entry's already
>received. (when you have a spare 10 seconds!):)

Actually did that this morning .... before I saw this post .... when Debbie sent me the list.

We have 4 received - where's the rest? ;-)

Shawn

·
Registered
18 Posts
M. Morison,

You forgot the guy who will probably win the Rocky this year... Antoine L'Estage with his new evolution of the Tiburon...

Good luck to everybody and have fun...

·
4,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Mathieu,

My apologies ... We simply took the train list as our reference for the eastern competitors...

·
Dirt surfer
1,367 Posts
Hello, Rocky racers--

Why is the entry list still so short, less than a month before the event? Are many Western teams playing chess with each other, as in, "who's gonna race, who's not" sort of brinksmanship?

Train list is not by any means the definitive list of Eastern teams coming out. For instance, our LDR mobile workshop/parts depot/World HQ (aka our box truck) is too large for the train, ditto for our car trailer. Therefore, we are driving out--thanks in huge part to some Canadian volunteers.

Dave G
Co-Pilote
www.lastditchracing.net

"...Embrace loose gravel, beware big trees..."

·
4,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Dave, it's not so much chess playing as a collective bunch taking some time off from the sport (bound to happen with fast growth)

Taht said, we are a full 3 weeks away from teh event ... I am surprised to see 7 entries in hand already

·
Flat everywhere
341 Posts
Alot,..........Heavy duty front motor mount tore out, the transmission mount was already a little dodgy, and the rear mount is pretty much toast too. That caused the motor to move around alot! The front mount came up and hit the fan, the motor hit the hood, the rear transmission mount bracket snapped in half, the distributor hit something breaking off the cap and toasting the rotor and the distributor, the shift linkage looks bent and the clutch release arm has hit the subframe and looks to be bent too. There also appears to be an oil leak around the oil pan at the transmission. Oh yea one of the bolts for the cat broke too.

Besides that it looks good to go. I have almost recieved, and/or figured out all the parts I need....I hope. I will be ready for Rocky, no problem. I guess I shouldn't have waited to do the mounts until after the limited slip showed up.:+

Warren, I will be ready, so don't worry you will get plenty of oportunity to pull me out of the ditch at Rocky ;)

Colin

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
>Warren, I will be ready, so don't worry you will get plenty of
>oportunity to pull me out of the ditch at Rocky ;)
>
>Colin

No No No - There will be none of that - for either of us - being the puller or the pullee.
Warren

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Less than 3 weeks and only 11 entries?
I am hoping this is just because Shawn is too busy to update the web site.
Otherwise :eek:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts