Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that all the drivers are know ....

Who will drive what at X14 in a few weeks ?

Any surprises ?

·
Registered
57 Posts
I think it's fairly simple

Pastrana, Block, Sarasin, Foust, Bartram, Mirra, Johnson, Moro, and Conley will be driving their Subaru's
Picard and McShea will drive the Evo's
L'Estage will drive the Hyundai.

I see no suprises, just a lot of subaru's.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Pastrana, Block, Sarasin, Foust, Bartram, Mirra, Johnson, Moro, and Conley will be driving their Subaru's

Lets wait and see, I expect a (or more) surprises ... :D :D

·
Registered
777 Posts
Lets wait and see, I expect a (or more) surprises ... :D :D
I agree. They may be in Subarus, but maybe not all their regular cars.
I haven't been paying attention, but has it been said anywhere that McShea will be doing it? Just because he qualified, doesn't mean he's going.

Also, where did you see Bartram and Mirra were in? I didn't think the at-large names had been announced yet.

·
International Rallying Icon
669 Posts
Big Konsta', who preps the Evo that McShea was in, told me that McShea will be running one of Lance's Subarus.

·
Flat through Glen village
783 Posts
McShea = Subaru!

·
1973 WRC POR
2,421 Posts

Neither your list of drivers nor their cars are correct.

Standby for announcements.

Doug Woods

·
Registered
478 Posts
Someone give Chris an open class car and send him out there! :cool:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Ok ill admit that I didn't know about McShea and Subaru. But I'm sure that the rest are right considering that it's what they drove all year.

The 12-driver field for X Games 14 next month is expected to include 2007 podium finishers Tanner Foust, Ken Block and Travis Pastrana; qualifiers Andrew Comrie-Picard, Matt Johnson, Antoine L'Estage, Kyle Sarasin, Pat Moro and Nathan Conley; at-large invitees Dave Mirra and Kenny Bartram, and Last Chance Qualifier Niall McShea.

That's what R-A says. So yea its not final but why would mirra and bartram say no? There's a few reasons but I doubt they won't go.

I think my list is right except for McShea and maybe Conley.

·
Dramamine is for DramaQueens
4,813 Posts
Could it be possible they would all be running McRae R4s? (with the development money spent, surely the project wasn't just shelved)

·
1973 WRC POR
2,421 Posts
Could it be possible they would all be running McRae R4s? (with the development money spent, surely the project wasn't just shelved)
Running Open class cars at X Games. However, with 40mm restrictors instead of 34mm.

Doug Woods

1 - 20 of 110 Posts