Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I popped into SCCA.com to see what they are up to. All I could find was some hype:

"...SCCA went one step further in figuring out a way that could take the raw intensity that rally provides and push it even closer to its red-line limit ? we put multiple rally cars, the same fire-breathing monsters you?ve come to enjoy at stage rallies, on a closed course at once and let them duke it out against each other. Welcome to SCCA CircuitRally."

Is there a schedule somewhere, or is CircusRally dead?

·
don't cut
2,252 Posts
>I popped into SCCA.com to see what they are up to. All I
>could find was some hype:
>

Jens, the real question is what on Earth were you doing on scca.com? You of all people! I would have thought you had some special softwared installed on your computer that kept that website from coming up. :p

Dennis Martin
[email protected]
920-432-4845

·
Mä meen vittu sinne!
6,058 Posts
They are holding their first event next month in Waskeegee, IL. It is only open to competitors in Geo Metros or Suzuki Swifts. Cars are required to have no glass, external roll cages, big skid plates, and hydraulic legs that start at the sills and extend along the A pillar and will automatically roll the cars back on their wheels if they tip over. Oh and all the cars are required to run lawnmower tires and the little spark plug things in the exhaust tip to ignite any unused fuel to cause the cars to throw flames for crowd pleasure. Afterward they are having a drift exhibition with the new Kumho red smoke tires and a monster truck derby to jump all the Geos and Suzukis. Jesse James from Monster Garage will be there in a modified Geo that's been welded onto the back of a horse carriage and a roll cage that would make any scrutineer cringe. It's powered by a supercharged intercooled Checker Minibike 25.3cc motor. Okay, now I'm getting ridiculous. 8 shots of Espresso before noon is not recommended.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
>Jens, the real question is what on Earth were you doing on
>scca.com? You of all people! I would have thought you had
>some special softwared installed on your computer that kept
>that website from coming up. :p

Darth Vader left the Evil Empire before it blew up, therefore it is much less evil now.

I keep tabs on you guys to make sure no other Darth Vader types come along and lead you over a cliff like lemmings......AGAIN.

You guys are my family. An obnoxious, pain in the a$$ family, but my family never-the-less.

*ah... sigh*

·
CR>R5 into L3- 100 Finish
626 Posts
>I popped into SCCA.com to see what they are up to. All I
>could find was some hype:
>
> "...SCCA went one step further in figuring out a way that
>could take the raw intensity that rally provides and push it
>even closer to its red-line limit ? we put multiple rally
>cars, the same fire-breathing monsters you?ve come to enjoy at
>stage rallies, on a closed course at once and let them duke it
>out against each other. Welcome to SCCA CircuitRally."
>
>Is there a schedule somewhere, or is CircusRally dead?
>
>
"Circus Rally" is the correct term for SCCA's Circuit Rally effords.
As far as know, there is no schedule. Nobody is showing interest in SCCA's little adventure. However, some rallycross events are on for the Ohio region.

Whiplash Rallye Sport
(Rallying is not a crime)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.