Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I am not here anymore
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
See subject. I am trying to find results from national rallies in 1994, NE divisional results in 1993 thru 1995 and SE divisional results in 1997. I have found some of this on Ben's page, but not all of it.

alan

·
I am not here anymore
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
RE: Rally Racing News

It is a very good resource, but not complete enough for what I need. Does anyone know of anything else.

In particular, I need NE divisional results from 1993, 1994 and 1995. I also need SE divisional results from 1997.

Does anyone know of an event calendar from those years and divisions so I at least know what events I am looking for?

alan

·
Registered
1,027 Posts

Try going direct to Sportscar -- the info was likely published.

The national office may have also recieved the results, but I am not sure they would have the resources to file and store the info.

Mike

·
straight at T
2,472 Posts

>It is a very good resource, but not complete enough for what
>I need. Does anyone know of anything else.
>
>In particular, I need NE divisional results from 1993, 1994
>and 1995. I also need SE divisional results from 1997.
>
>Does anyone know of an event calendar from those years and
>divisions so I at least know what events I am looking for?
>
>alan

If you do find info that isn't on Ed's site, send it to him. I'm certain he'd like to make the archive more complete. I think you'd have to start digging through issues of Sportscar (or competitors basements ;-)) for the rest.

Adrian

·
I am not here anymore
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Anyone in the PNW have Sportscar back issues for those years? I am willing to do the work of looking through the books and typing the info in, but I only joined SCCA in 2001, so I don't have much of a collection myself.

alan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts