Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
Yep, the recce workshop is all set to go.

You can sign up at the event if you like.

With only two teams signed up, there's bound to be room for late arrivals!

John
Have you checked the participant list in the last day or two? There are now 3 teams signed up:

Aaron Ekinaka / Albert Goad
Jack Szanto / Katianna Pihakari
Piers O'Hanlon / Jonathan Schiller

BTW, what, if anything, should we bring other than workshop fees, ourselves, a street legal car and some lunch money?

·
Marketing through Motorsports
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What else to bring? Good question! Good answer!

BTW, what, if anything, should we bring other than workshop fees, ourselves, a street legal car and some lunch money?
I got the message today that one team had to withdraw.

As for what to bring, you should also bring pens and a notebook, especially for the exercises. You will be writing pace notes.

If motion sickness affects you, bring your favorite anti-sickness remedy. I use Bonine.

Rally on!

·
just another car guy
560 Posts
yes... I heard from a pretty solid source that one team member of that team in question lost his hall pass once his wife realized he was going to be spending all of Valentine's Day with a woman other then her...

the quote was something along the lines of "I have accepted a lot of car things taking priority over me in the past 20 years but you have got to be kidding me.. on Valentine's Day?? No #&%$%ing way in h*ll...."

so after careful consideration, I have chosen to stay home - sorry....

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
... and the wife didn't think it would be romantic writing pace notes, and feeling motion sick while driving on a winding road for the whole of Valentine's Day ... tsk, tsk, shocking!!

·
Marketing through Motorsports
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No worries

yes... so after careful consideration, I have chosen to stay home - sorry....
No worries, Jack! I understand the value of domestic bliss vis-a-vis schoolwork.

We'll do this again, I'm sure, but hopefully the week before a rally will not conflict with another sort of special day!

Katianna is still welcome to come out and play. (I sent her mail to that affect.)

Rally on!

John

·
Registered
60 Posts
[FONT="Century Gothic"[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]
:)Well, once again a good rally event is side swiped by a Hallmark Holiday!

And so it goes

Ron
still out here on the prairie :cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts