Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wonder if anyone can give me some information on this new party called CCCP. I think it may be a good group to join if John Crashlandingpad is part of it. Say John can you give me any info on this party, and how much do I have to pay to get into it? I was thinking that millions of dollars and some rare Saab rally parts would be about the right amount. What do you think?

Graham

73' Saab 96 rally car

Oh if the GravelGeezer sees this can you please paint your Saab 96 rally car a bight green so John will get off my ---, he wants me to do my car that color and I just want it to be a nice red. But Green would have to be my second choice.

·
Registered
630 Posts
CCCP stands for Crazy Car Crashing People, or something of that nature. It is an independant club intended to serve the needs of its members and not outside interests. Members call themselves the Pro-le-Ralliat. The original idea was John Crashlandingpad's I believe.

I am thinking of starting a CCCP chapter in my area, but my co-driver and I are the only ones withing 10-12 hours of here that are involved in stage rally. She doesn't even really know what she has gotten herself into yet so I may be the only one soon. ;)

Long live the Pro-le-Ralliat

·
CR>R5 into L3- 100 Finish
626 Posts
Hmm,...
I always thought it stood for Soviet Union, but oh well.

Whiplash RallyeSport

·
Registered
583 Posts
Ah yes.....the CCCP!

The CCCP:

Where ever the Pro-le-Ralliat gather in friendship at the watering hole of common interest..... There the CCCP (car-crashing-crazy-people) have held a meeting!

Where ever the Pro-le-Ralliat raise their voices in solidarity with the outcast and underfunded..... There the CCCP have held a meeting!

Where ever the Pro-le-Ralliat have joined to consider their options, explore an opportunity, develop a local program, solve a problem, or help a struggling rally friend..... There the CCCP have held a meeting!

Mostly though, it's about local rally folks getting together for good food, drinks, fun and comradery! Thanks to John V.

And, so it is.....
And, so it goes.....
And, so it shall be.....

·
Four tree two remember Andrew
1,633 Posts
RE: Ah yes.....the CCCP!

Each according to their ability . . . each according to their need.

I need a Ford Focus RS.

Wilson

Oh yeah, 20 refers to Josh's height.

·
Registered
131 Posts
my
>co-driver and I are the only ones withing 10-12 hours of
>here that are involved in stage rally. She doesn't even
>really know what she has gotten herself into yet so I may be
>the only one soon. ;)

Aren't you in the Pensacola, FL area? Not to be splitting hairs or anything, but we're in Chattanooga, only about 6-7 hrs. away from you. There are a group of maniacs in Huntsville, AL, even closer.

So, like a trip to the corner store, plus just a little extra.

Brian Flanagan;)

·
Registered
630 Posts
Yep, your right it is only 6-7 hrs to 'Nooga. Sounds like we've got a South Eastern chapter of the CCCP eh? OK, all you guys in the NE, Mid West, and SW need to get together and join the Pro-le-Ralliat.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts