Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What happened to the New Year's Day WRC season on Speed TV? They always used to show the entire season in back-to-back episodes. I wait all year, and wade through FAR TOO MANY STUPID NASCAR shows ("well, I just drove real fast and turned left"), just waiting for the New Year's Rally-a-thon. But this year they're showing the Barrett-Jackson Auction?!?!?! What the?!?!?

Does anybody know if the entire season is available for purchase somewhere? I missed far more episodes than I actually saw this year.....

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
>Speed wont be showing WRC next year.

What? It interfered with their NASCAR broadcast time? Speed Channel continues to slide in quality......... *sigh*

·
Registered
16 Posts
speedtv is a joke. Plain and simple. Too much nascar and too many useless "two guys in a garage talking about sponsors parts" shows.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Complain to Speed all you want, I doubt it will make a difference. What I'm sure happened is Subaru decided they weren't going to buy up all the ad space on the WRC shows anymore, so Speed just dropped it.

They don't show events out of the kindness of their hearts, all they care about is selling ads.

Skye

·
Registered
40 Posts
Speedtv is getting bashed left right and centre on their forums at speedtv.com about not showing WRC OR Dakar. The whole channel has gone to hell ever since speedvision changed to speedtv. Iam definitly thining of cancelling it on my cable. Thank god for online downloads of the WRC events.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Ummm..what?.. Where did you find this? I've tried looking in the past, but obviously not hard enough.

Phew..I thought I was going to have to wait until the end of the season to buy a dvd.

Thanks in advance.
C.

·
TG Dog/dogbox /LSD for any car
585 Posts
No wrc broadcasting in Europe either! There is someones who are long time ago try to kill my favourite sport , started with the stupid new rules, month after month new rules, than 14 wrc events,than 16 wrc events. The factorys were complain about if they don't reduce the number (around10 or 12)of the WRC events they will not race. Even after that bastards extend the season. They came up to reduce tarmac events 'cause it is too fast (rally was born on tarmac btw). Of course the Finn rally the fastest rally which has no tarmac stage at all. They took the rally from San Remo (FCS) and find some places were no rally before Cyprus???? Sardinia????? on killer stages what olso increased the teams budget. And when they almost win, private teams taking over the WRC, 'cause some peoples just love it and belive it ,rally is the most exciting car race (beside hillclimb).
Now they are trying to attack from somewhere else.Sorry for my bad English!

Formula 1, Nascar DIE MF DIE!

Fu...
Idi..
Ani....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts