Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can't get it to come up for days now......anybody know why? It was one of my favs. Hope it's not gone. :-(

·
just another old phart
2,258 Posts
Make sure you're using the link posted above. Apparently the url changed recently.

·
Administrator Emeritus
1,207 Posts
RE: What Happened to

>Make sure you're using the link posted above. Apparently
>the url changed recently.

It used to be you could work it with with either cwl.com/bensrallypage or bensrallypage.com. It has changed servers, so now only www.bensrallypage.com works.

I was finally able to view it today after three days of nothing.

However, I am still having some communication/configuration problems, and have not been able to upload/download anything to/from the site. So it is falling a bit behind this week, with regards to some photo links, results, and classifieds. Hopefully this will be resolved soon, and I can scramble to get caught up. This weekend will be my first weekend in five that I will be able to devote some time to it, so I hope I can get my ftp problems fixed.

Thanks for your kind words, and for your patience.

Ben
http://www.bensrallypage.com

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

7:00 CST......Not working with active DSL.Not to fear Ben, I'm a fan of the site and will be patient..where do you webmaster types find the time to race/work/sleep:p

Greetings from Bama. "You don't have a hard time explaining Rally to a hillbilly who knows what's involved in running Moonshine"

Damn, I just made that liner up and it's pretty-much-true

;-) treesandturtles.com

·
Registered
630 Posts

>Greetings from Bama. "You don't have a hard time explaining
>Rally to a hillbilly who knows what's involved in running
>Moonshine"

Hahaha! Alabama should be to US rallying what Finland is to world rallying!

(I live 200 yards from Alabama)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.