Special Stage Forums banner

What hole do you shovel money into first, then second and then third?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
codriveur
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We all need to lighten up...so, 3 answers allowed if "beer, entertainment, camaraderie" doesn't get near 100% I'll be disapointed...

·
don't cut
4,075 Posts
Alchoholic beverages so I will keep doing this damn sport. If I ever sober up, I may take up something less expensive like drinking good wines in France with an expensive mistress. :)

·
codriveur
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I just learned SS is like a woman, don't waste time being overly creative, get the poll up quick or else there's a lot of talking... I didn't realize they don't post together.... try again guys...

·
Rally, Win, Drink Beer
895 Posts
I just learned SS is like a woman, get the poll up quick or there's a lot of talking... I didn't realize the don't post together....
Okay, I had to think about it for a second, but then I lol'd, literally.

·
[email protected] -> Magnetic Tree
438 Posts
Fancy gear, beer, and getting here...

But I'm a co-driver, so I let my driver pay for all the other stuff. :rolleyes:

I suppose "Entry" could have been one of the top three given that I usually pick up the cost of notes and recce. Sometimes that ends up being more than getting there and back.

·
Dirt surfer
1,367 Posts
Nice poll, but a key item got left out.

Often end up with a round of spending AFTER getting back from a rally, patching up with the spousal unit/GF -- nice dinner(s) out, beaucooup good wine, finding loud live music, etc etc :p

·
codriveur
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Often end up with a round of spending AFTER getting back from a rally, patching up with the spousal unit/GF -- nice dinner(s) out, beaucooup good wine, finding loud live music, etc etc :p
Dave, you're single last I heard and I you gave you ten choices, stop complaining. :)

·
Registered
874 Posts
I am single. Probably will be for life because of rally. Or I could go Slocum style and club a wench and drag her back to the cave.

If I rented equipment instead of borrowed it, towing would be my biggest expense. I know Griz isn't on this forum but big thanks to him for what essentially allowed me to go to Sno*Drift. After that, I make sure to pack extra lube for enterence fees.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Rent isn't on this. Although I told my parents (and they weren't too happy about this) If I could get someone to pay for entry fees and me towing out there, I would gladly live in my tow rig and rally and do nothing else.

·
Registered
68 Posts

Do you work at a toyota shop per chance?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts