Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
5 right opens
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Obvious left out...

I purposely left out my call to certify drivers and a graduated, class specific Licensing program so as to not seen biased. ;)

Just curuios what is the percentage of the thoughts out there.

Scott - curious - Kovalik

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
RE: Obvious left out...

i think that could be knocked down to a two question poll:

the first and the last choice.

the middle four would all result in the first choice.

·
5 right opens
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

I realize that but I wanted to show the various opinions brought forth in other threads.

Scott -

·
Registered
583 Posts
Responsibility = Financial

Scott,

How about adding the word "financial" to your last item. I presume you meant "financial responsibility".

Rich Smith

Vive le "Pro-le-Ralliat"

·
5 right opens
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
RE: Responsibility = Financial

Financial is the end result... I suspect that en anger... Liability refers to PHYSICAL Responsibility.

Scott -

·
Couch rallyist!
344 Posts

I find your poll very confusing. If you ask me what "Liability" really means to rally, it's referring to the potential for lawsuits brought on by accidents, and the financial liability for the large awards that could go with those lawsuits. I based on your answers, your question would have been better phrased as "What is the most effective and fair way for Rally American to manage the liability associated with the sport?" And your last option would be something along the lines of "Liability cannot be controled by any of the above options on their own."

The Liability itself will never be elminated, no matter what safety plans we implement it will always be there. What can be controled is risk, but I would again choose the option for "none of the above options will significantly reduce risk on it's own."

Risk and liability aren't the same can-o-worms...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts