Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Shitepoke Rally out of Shelton, WA on Sunday June 6th will be round 2 of the Western States Rally Championship. The event is a NORPAC event and is day 2 of a dual ClubRally weekend. Get more information and entry list at:

http://www.nwr-scca.org/rally/dryad.html

It is still early in the season for the WSRC points, so after this weekend the front runners in each class may begin to appear.

The WSRC is a performance rally championship for folks on the west coast and is made up of 7 rallies spread somewhat equally around the western states. 2003 was its inaugural year, and with the help from Silverstone and Subaru of America was able to present trophies and a little cash to the class winners. The series records points for ALL ENTRANTS of a qualifying rally and event tracks points for RALLY WORKERS to recognize their invaluable help. Event organizers also score points so they don't miss out just because they are not driving or navigating at the event they put on themselves.

Visit www.wsrally.com for more information and this year's calendar of points paying events.

Next rallies: Shitepoke ClubRally June 6th followed by Treeline Rally in So Cal scheduled for July 10th.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
RE: WSRC-Round Two 6/6/04

Points updates for Shitepoke Rally should appear on WSRally website approx 2-3 weeks after the event (maybe sooner).

Best of luck to all rallyists whether headed to STPR or to the Dryad Quest/Shitepoke weekend....

·
Registered
946 Posts
RE: WSRC-Round Two 6/6/04

>Points updates for Shitepoke Rally should appear on WSRally
>website approx 2-3 weeks after the event (maybe sooner).
>
>Best of luck to all rallyists whether headed to STPR or to
>the Dryad Quest/Shitepoke weekend....

I had a chat with the pointskeeper, so I would think more like a couple of days...

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
RE: WSRC-Round Four is 6/6/04

Good thing you had strong words with him Trevor...

Entry still appears a bit light for a rally with more stage mileage than a typical Pro event with a lower cost (if you got your entry in early). Looks like Rim pounding and the closeness of Rocky Mountian is keeping a few typical players out of the fray.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
RE: WSRC-Round Four -Shitepoke

Look for the post called "Call from way out West" or similar for Dryad Quest and Sh*Tepoke stories. Results to be posted soon and the WSRC points as well.

·
Registered
868 Posts

Congrats to Patterson/Perry and Eklund/Price for taking the overall victories. We enjoyed the competition. Thanks to Dave Clark for great car preparation and flawless service.
Dave
Car # 207

·
I am not here anymore
2,798 Posts

I don't think Tim posts here, so I'll try to speak for him. I was gonna thank some folks at the awards, but Forespring started kidding me about the car rolling on my side and I had to correct him and that threw me off.

Extreme, heartfelt thanks to the workers who braved very miserable weather Sunday afternoon. Thanks to our competitors - the closeness of things Sunday was nice and I wish we could have stayed in it. I really thank Peter Van Bogart at Cascade for getting the driveline issues on Tim's Evo straightened out. And I personally thank John Allen, Tim's usual co-driver for being busy last weekend and suggesting that Tim have me sit there as well as Tim for giving me my first finish (our first overall in the Saturday rally) on the stage road closest to my house.

My recollections of the roll-over are in the thread http://www.specialstage.com/forum/cgi-bin/DCForumID22/441.html.

alan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.