Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
aircooled
1,371 Posts
Pastrana-Waltrip Racing will focus on creating programs that expose the action sports world's fans and participants to NASCAR and develop youth marketing initiatives designed to create greater awareness of both sports.

Just oozes Wasserman marketing drivel.

·
your other left, you idiot
3,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just jumped out of the TARDIS..........

Must be true if the news made it to Canada, eh?

Jimmy, have you been in some kind of time warp this week?

Yes, it is true.
press on,

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Pastrana-Waltrip Racing will focus on creating programs that expose the action sports world's fans and participants to NASCAR and develop youth marketing initiatives designed to create greater awareness of both sports.

Just oozes Wasserman marketing drivel.
I was thinking the exact same thing! TOTALLY! :D

nascar is boring
After Tim Richmond got the boot from NASCAR and it later came to light after his death that their tests were "fixed" (NASCAR had suspended him for testing positive for banned substances in 1988) I lost a ton of faith in the series. When the cars all started running the "silhouette" bodies it just became incredi-boring.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Wouldn't that be epic? Camaro's, mustangs, challengers (all full frame) doing roundy round?
Yeah, they're called V8 supercars, and they kick aussie butt.

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
Excuse me Mr Administrator, F1 posts aren't allowed on a rally forum, but NASCRAP stuff is?

·
LSPR speccie/worker & YBJ fan
795 Posts

·
your other left, you idiot
3,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well, I asked first.

Some other guys buried theirs in a segue about Pastrana to WRC (then it's OK, eh?).

Or, another thread that just blatantly says Pastrami to NASCRAP......

See, it has Travis in it rather than Kimi............

Or, it's an American rather than a Scandahoovian............

Frankly my dear, I don't give a d*mn.

ymmv

Excuse me Mr Administrator, F1 posts aren't
allowed on a rally forum, but NASCRAP stuff is?
press on,

·
Surrender the Booty.
2,149 Posts
Well, I asked first.

Some other guys buried theirs in a segue about Pastrana to WRC (then it's OK, eh?).

Or, another thread that just blatantly says Pastrami to NASCRAP......

See, it has Travis in it rather than Kimi............

Or, it's an American rather than a Scandahoovian............

Frankly my dear, I don't give a d*mn.

ymmv

press on,
JIMMIED!

·
KB-AG in WRC? Awesome!
702 Posts
After Tim Richmond got the boot from NASCAR and it later came to light after his death that their tests were "fixed" (NASCAR had suspended him for testing positive for banned substances in 1988) I lost a ton of faith in the series. When the cars all started running the "silhouette" bodies it just became incredi-boring.
I have to give NAPCAR credit, without it, I would have never have found rally!

I'll be honest, I used to watch it in the late 80's and mid 90's. I guess the sport drifted away from "stock cars" to something I had a hard time getting excited about.

Until they take a Fusion or Impala off the assembly line and throw in a roll cages and a fire extinguisher and send them around, I won't ever look at it again.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts