Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seed 9 Investigations in conjunction with the Digruntled Individuals & Patriotic Souls Humanitarian Institute of Technical Studies , better known as D.I.P.S.H.I.T.S , have uncovered what they believe is a conspiracy and active plan to smear Rally.

While interviewing one organizer whom we shall call "Ray" he said that forecast for the Inaugural Laughlin Rally predicted clear skies then heavy snow fell on the second day causing a force majure situation and angering Rallists.

Then a few years later just days before Rim of the World the weather service alerts everyone to expected record rainfall..... more cancelled stages.

A NASA staff member named John K said "how many times have you heard the national news report a NASA event scrubbed to do bad weather" "we have never scrubbed an enitre event do to bad weather , clearly the media is being mislead by the Weather Service" In an unrelated story John K wanted to know his rally tires kept getting shipped to Cape Canaveral Florida.

Seed 9 lead investigator Das Knutcase said "we notice a trend of the weather service predicting foul weather prior to many events espcially the winter ones." "it was after that we noted that if it wasn't for predicting bad weather these guys would have no jobs"

Weather Service spokesman Izzy Anerdanhow said this is typical total D.I.P.S.H.I.T. propaganda.
A weather service employee who first refused to give his name but was later identified when a passing motorist rolled down their window and shouted GEEK , said he belived Rallists were infiltrating the weather service:
Geek sighted the unsettling behaviour of some employees "our lunch room used to be a place of tranquility , where people sat quietly and ate their PB&J sandwiches with the crusts cut off but now some have moved out of their mom's basement and started eating things like spicy buffalo wings and drinking beer after work" Geek was nearly in tears when he asked "why would someone go out drinking when episode 14 of Star Trek is on?" "Then just last week , one of our field agents went missing at a Star Trek Convention" "No one knew where he was , he reappeared Monday morning wearing a shirt with the intials STPR....what the hell does that stand for??"

Public reaction has been strong as well. One Rallist , Mad Mike Halley , commented "for years the Oklahoma Mobile Home Owners Association as made these very same allegations about the weather service but we ignored them , not anymore."

Staff Reporter

The following report by Seed 9 does not necessarily reflect the views of Seed 9 or Seed 9's yet to be hired management. All statements issued by D.I.P.S.H.I.T.S reflect the views of D.I.P.S.H.I.T.S. and should carry the full weight of all and any D.I.P.S.H.I.T.S report.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You know Leon you seem to like "bad weather" an awful lot. How do I know you are not part of the conspiracy??? You do have a forum name that Americans would translate as "crazy fruit". As for what medication, I'm sure that you and your fellow conspirators would like to have me sedated and tucked away from the public , wouldn't you???
Also you bought a $40,000 to obtain a plastic trophy , vs. my $4000 car and I'm on drugs!!!

Crash c'mon you can add something - there at least two good sacreligous replies in this one.

Ok truth is I was reeeeeeeeeeeally bored yesterday and well, one shouldn't leave an A.D.D mind unoccupied....or probably without meds.

Tom

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Tom:

I knew missing Seed 9 was going to be bad. After reading your report I feel 100 times worse, I should have been there!!!!.

D.I.P.S.H.I.T.S, They're everywhere!!!

Tony Chavez

·
Nerd with a clock & clipboard
252 Posts
AARRRRGH!!!!
I GOT IT!
It's the Flying Spaghetti Monster manipulating the atmosphere with His Noodly Appendages!!!
AARRRGH!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts