Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guy`s i have found a few nice locations in the Thurston county area near Olympia, and would like to see the interest in attending a rally cross? i have spoke with a few locals as well it would be really nice to get some stage cars out as well (i will bring both of mine and let people take a lap in the open light car) and shed some more light on the rally scene in the pacific NW.
Also it would be cool to see more R/a and Nasa events here as well I have a good felling by showing the public offering rides in some vehicles will really help the sport and as more and more spread the word regarding the events i believe that OLYMPUS will be a great turn out for spectators as well.

Your Thoughts?
thanks guys.
;)

·
all of the sudden, up was down
805 Posts
I would assume that we'd be up for a rallyX in that area if our car is functional when it's happening. If not, I'd probably volunteer to help out. I'd like to do more rally promotion this year (car shows, parades, not wash my car, etc.), so this would be on the agenda.

·
Head first, balls deep!
706 Posts
I'm sure you could imagine a fair turnout for rallycross folks, considering the possible lack of events for 2012. i know of a bunch of washington people who don't like driving all the way down to hillsboro to begin with, so that might intrigue an entire 'new' crowd

·
Registered
3 Posts
YES!!!

I'd love to attend events in this area as a spectator. Given enough lead time to get word-of-mouth out there I think there is a huge base of other fans that would too.

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help... Insurance, Flyers, Donating to the Porta Potty fund.

Seth

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sounds great and i do think yes the lack of events for 2012 will help out especially if we do a rallycross style singles run though all it takes is word of mouth there are a`lot of people in the Washington area locals will get a kick out of it. Shoot me a pm with your info as well if anyones interested in helping run the event thanks!

·
Registered
201 Posts
I've been curious about the whole volunteering process. Funny, I just graduated and figure I will most likely have a quite a bit of free time, haha. So perhaps now would be a good time? I have a background in landscape architecture and design, so I figure I could be good for something....I hope. I've also been very interested in charity events/races, too.

·
Tree? what tree?
632 Posts
I gots to find a decent place to shake the car down and this would be a perfect opportunity...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts