Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If You LOVE MUD this will be the Holy Grail of events! Join us in Clatskanie, OR Nov. 29th for the Wildest, Craziest and Muddiest Rally Cross in the Northwestern United States!!! We'll be running 2 courses at the same time ensuring entrants get the most Mud for the Money... In appreciation of everyones support I'll be giving away some choice prizes in a random drawing (all entrants, workers and media eligible) including a set of 5 point racing harness's and a prize piece of my rally memorabilia collection...a photo from the epic WRC Olympus World Rally Championship signed the the winning driver and World Rally Champion and the COA!!!

Event details, Sup's etc have been posted on my FB page and on the FB Events Page.

On Behalf of Warren Rally Sport and Myself, Thank You to everyone who has supported, helped, shot pics/video or spectated any of my events over the last 2 years! You are the reason I put these together and I couldnt do it without your help and support. I hope you can join us for the final event of 2014 and I promise to raise the bar in 2015.

Steven Warren,
Warren Rally Sport

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.