Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Hi all-

The show is on Global across Canada at 7pm tonight. It played in BC last night and some people with satellite got it in other places.

Anyway hope you like it, and if you do, let Global know at [email protected], and/or on the website posted above.

Maybe it'll turn into a regular gig (if anything in entertainment can be called "regular") and we can feature some rally stuff. The show actually opens with the Evo coming backwards down the dragstrip and sliding at about 60kmh to a stop in front of a $150K boom camera. They made me do it like 6 times and put a piece of tape on the ground where they wanted it to stop. Hardest bit of driving I've ever done probably, and then I had to climb out of the car and begin the opening monologue. Kinda fun, actually.

ACP
Flirting with the laws of physics.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Andrew, I was most impressed with how smoothly you got out past the cage!!!

I liked the show, and will send in my comments for sure. I would love to see different races as well, for example using the road course and trying lap times, although Dragging is where it's at for the bulk of the import scene. The big question I have is, did you drag the EVO?

·
Media Dude
1,464 Posts
i live in bc, so i missed it, and of course it didnt air last night here because of the variety kids telethon.

will it be available online at some point? did someone tape it and want to send it to me online?

thanks!

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Well done Andrew.
I thought the show was well done.
Comments from someone closer to your target audience - my 11 years old -
He really liked the "challanges" but wanted to see more of your EVO.
"It would be cool to see him jump his car on dirt!" - - - Ah - I am teaching him well!

Well done.
Warren
p.s. Jasper was Awesome - tons of snow and bluebird all day - about -4c. - next time!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Nah... I want to know when the season starts, not when the show I did airs...
It was supposed to be in November on global.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts