Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry, if I am coming in on your forum for a USA event. But I wanted to see of anyone is coming down to run Rim this year and if so I do have a co-driver from Wales who is coming in to see the event and instead of seeing it. He would like to co-drive for someone. He has placed in several past rallys and espcially at the British Championship Rally. Just recently third overall out of over a hundred entries at a Welsh rally. He is very nice guy and very organized. Has done all kinds of instructions...pace/stage/recce/maps/and has seen our Rim routebooks as well here in the USA. He has over 30 years of experience. A very good friend of ours that came over three years ago and helped us on Rim. So he would like to do a USA and a Canada rally. So if you are interested just e-mail me and I will get you two together. Thank you.

Denise McMahon
Director of Volunteers
Subaru Rim of World ProRally

[email protected]

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thank you for your replys and Michael has a ride now and some of his countrymen are e-mailing him; since they have been to Rim, and one has co-driving before at Rim. Great! Glad to have a international flavor to the event and to all events in the United States. We learn from each other...
He is very greatful to get this chance and is looking forward to finally getting to compete in a USA rally. Anymore e-mails to send to him I will forward.

Denise McMahon
Director Volunteers
Subaru Rim of the World ProRally
[email protected]

P.S. He would love to do a Canadian rally someday as well. I have heard you have some great roads up there. My husband and I hope to get up and watch one of the events in the future.

·
Dramamine is for DramaQueens
4,813 Posts
If he wants to do a canadian event - He might want to look at spending the month in north america and hitting the Rocky Mountain Rally at the end of May in Calgary... spend teh time soaking up the west coast and teh Canadian rockies, followed by an event that has been running in the Canadian Championship for over 30 years!

And with a national entry fee of about half that of Rim ... bring a parcel of CRS cars up for the fun!

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the information. My husband and I are building a rally car and is looking forward in someday coming up and doing a Canadian event! Good luck and success to the Rocky Mtn Rally.

Denise McMahon
Director of Volunteers
Subaru Rim of the World ProRally

1 - 4 of 4 Posts