Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,
I doubt it will have any baring on the final dicision but at www.wrc.com they are voting on which country should have a rally in the WRC, and at the present moment Mexico is in the lead. So all of you get off your arses and go vote for the USA!!! Hey it cant hurt right?

·
Registered
229 Posts
Today we were in the lead. It took me awhile to find that poll, I think it was somewere next to the pirelli girl poll. Ummm, tire girls rule!!
JD}>

·
Registered
229 Posts
Hmmm.. South Africa was removed. That was being investigated as a possible place for a rally. I suppose that if only 3-4% of people want a rally there, the sponsors and the WRC are not as likely to support it. Likewise, if 32% of rally fans want a rally in the US, there is a very high likely hood that the FIA and sponsors will support it.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Question is "Which country SHOULD have a WRC event?", not which is closer in practice to getting one.........
AH, just vote for the Pirelli girls, there're more pictures!
cheers!

·
CR>R5 into L3- 100 Finish
626 Posts
I voted for Sibiria... :+
We're not ready yet.

Whiplash RallyeSport

·
Registered
378 Posts
Yeah, never mind voting for the U.S. - I voted Canada for Charlevoix, personally - let's get out the vote for those Pirelli girls! There's a couple of *clear* winners there, to my reckoning.

-Isaac

·
Registered
296 Posts
John Buffum once warned:

??the SCCA and other bodies not to be railroaded into changing US rally and having to change everything, or not having the rally than I think we would be better off staying out of it?

·
Registered
229 Posts
RE: Vote for Canada

A few of the people who might have voted for the US include: Allister McRae, Phil Mills, and Robert Reid, to name a few.

They all stated in interviews with www.rallycodriver.co.uk that they would most like to compete in a round in the US (or Canada, for one of them).

And the US placed first in the poll...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts