Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I've recently purchased a rally car located in Harrisonburg, Virginia and I live in Vancouver, British Columbia.

Does anyone know what the most economical and reliable way to transport the car to either Vancouver, BC or Seattle, Washington ?

I'd appreciate any help you could give.

Thanks

·
Registered
107 Posts
You can try looking up your local transportation broker. They will be able to find a carrier that can help.

I shipped a car from the port in NJ to Seattle for $1400. It's more for an enclosed trailer transport.

I'm sure you can find it cheaper than $1400, the guy that helped me came highly recommended so it was worth the extra $.

·
Faster Mabricator
3,611 Posts
I live in VA and maybe coming to Rocky Mtn Rally. Don't think it would fit in my carry-on baggage though. If I towed it, I have to drive my tow vehicle home on the return trip. Uhm, how roadworthy do you think it is?

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you for the information.

I was having the same conversation last night with Paul Westwick. I understand that everything has been agreed to in principle, but Transport Canada does not have a standard form as of yet.

I think in order to illeviate the difficulties of having the car in bond once it arrives in Canada. I'll transport it across the border myself.

Once again, thank you for the info.

Cheers,

Morten

1 - 5 of 5 Posts