Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Talk to Roger Sanderson - Treasurer of KWRC, Vice-President of RSO in charge or Road Rally, Been rallying since the 1850's, or it seems like that long.

[[email protected]]

He's in the E & CE Department.

Next KWRC meeting is Thursday Sept. 11, go to [link:www.kwrc.on.ca|www.kwrc.on.ca] for details. Roger can probably get or give you a ride.

·
Registered
555 Posts
I realize that, if you guys are meeting somewhere I would like to come meet everyone too, i'm sure iv'e met or seen you all before, but nice to put names to faces!

Anyone going to northern lights? What about working at georgian trails?

·
Registered
50 Posts
I live in Guelph (west end), no longer studying at the university though. However, I work in Waterloo and usually go directly from there to the meetings.

If you need a ride to a meeting or a rally, let me know.

Harry

·
Itinerant Co-Driver
581 Posts
>Just noticed another xxx.uwaterloo.ca address posted.

It may have been mine - I'm in Newmarket now, but I just graduated from UW.

I'll probably be up at the next few KWRC meetings (although everything's kinda up in the air for me at this point) - if you're still looking for a ride to the meeting, send me a message: [email protected]'tspammeyoufilthywebbots.uwaterloo.ca

Hopefully you can figure out what to delete from my address.

Jeff

·
Registered
78 Posts
I have a feeling I'm becomming a lifer here at UW. I did two years in econ, hated it, and then took some time off before comming back. I was just out at Defi and I do some work for Inside Track, and should have my photos scanned soon.

I have a Mitsu Hat on, signed by ACP... Can't be too many of those around. Come say Hi.

Cheers

Dean

1 - 10 of 10 Posts