Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Big Jump 800
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I have my PRB hat on I'm going to start using the SCCA's forums at SCCA.com

The SCCA has agreed to work with the PRB/PRD to provide us a place to post more information in a more timely manner... my specific wish list is:
1. Member correspondence/PRB Reply
2. Rule ideas and thoughts (usually only communicated as proposed rules for member comment)
3. Event evaluations

SpecialStage has been and will continue to be the North American rally resource, but the SCCA is making an effort to improve communication with members and I'm going to do my part to support that effort. I think there's a place in cyberspace for both forums, as well as Rally-America's and a few others I read from time to time.

OH, I thought about posting something on SpecialStage informing you all when I've posted something on SCCA.com... but that seems pretty silly... just check that forum yourself periodically; you'll get used to it, I have.

J.B. Niday
www.nidayrallysport.com

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Just one silly question.....how do I get to this forum? It's not intuitively obvious to my brain as I ramble around the new SCCA website.....

·
Registered
2,246 Posts

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
de nada!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.