Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Mä meen vittu sinne!
6,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will be working on them sporadically throughout the week. Send me anything you think needs changed either via email or PM or pictures, etc. Unless your name is Nick.

·
Mä meen vittu sinne!
6,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That should be fine. For the profiles they all become 224X150 though.

·
Mä meen vittu sinne!
6,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Would it be possible to make the web links work in the profiles section?

A few of the profiles have URLs listed, and I'm sure there would be more traffic directed to sponsors/team webpages if we were able to just click thru.
It creates a really funny situation actually. I can make them into links, but the link stays there long after the text is gone. So people can still click on it from anyone elses profile if they go to the same area of text. It's one of the things I still have to figure out how to make work correctly in Flash. Or I may just redo the profiles in regular HTML, though I kind of like the scrolling thing I did.

·
eating dust taking photos
3,740 Posts
He prefers somewhat Pacific Islander.

Thanks Kevin. I was just thinking a minute ago that I should email you about getting pics of everybody's new cars and paint schemes.

E-mail me instead actually.

I lost the library files to my e-mail app (all adresses and messages). Got 90% of the messages back but 0 of the e-mails.

·
Mark Eats Babies
204 Posts
I'd like my own site, if that wouldn't be too much trouble. I know you're just goofing off all day anyways Grant.

·
Mä meen vittu sinne!
6,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey, I've spent much of today updating the drivers' profiles. Codrivers is a whole different pain in the ass. There's currently like 9 codrivers on their and only three of them actually have any points yet and only one of the others (Nick) do I have a picture of. I bet I could find one of Brian, but everyone else I'm at a loss for. I think I'm just going to google image search people's names and put up the coolest picture that comes up on the first page.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts