Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like both Alyson and her hubby Innes, as well as Andy Stevens have agreed to post updates about Pat on BritishRally Forum.

So far one little electrical bobble in the recce car - the rally car is apparently brand new and features Canadian flags for easy identification.

See the thread: [link:www.britishrally.co.uk/forum/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=2&TopicID=669&PagePosition=1|here]

EDIT: link works now.

Robin

·
just another old phart
2,258 Posts
message not needed, no longer relevant (sorry to confuse, the original purpose of this message has been addressed)

·
Who would JVL ban!!!!
127 Posts
I think that the picture may be of Justin Dale as he was offered a WRC car by Subaru for the rally. I think that Pat is in a new style WRX.

Not bad so far though as he was 85th car on the road and is now in 54th place. GO!!! Pat GO!!!

·
Registered
64 Posts
That's Mikko Hirvonen in an S6 WRC - an up and coming Finn trained by Airikkala and managed by Timo Jouhki. A future world champ in the making...

Also pay attention to Jari-Matti Latvala, also trained by Airikkala and managed by Jouhki. He's only 17 years old and this is only his 3rd outing in a 4wd car. He's in a Club-man Gr.A EVO 6.5.

Hirvonen's WRC Impreza is being managed by the same outfit, 22Motorsport (www.22motorsport.com) that owns and is running Pat's car (yes, it is LHD).

·
Registered
92 Posts

·
Slid'n around 'n havin a ball
2,953 Posts
over at USA forum

http://www.specialstage.com/forum/cgi-bin/DCForumID2/865.html

patr
Member since 3-27-02
92 posts 11-15-02, 03:52 PM (PST)

5. "RE: Pat Richard's Great Britain current results..."
In response to message #4

just thought I would explain - we lost 5th gear on the first 'real' stage and it got progressively worse after that, losing 3rd then 4th. we didn't change the box until final 45 min service (crew maybe a bit wimpy eh ?) and we came into that service with only 1st and 2nd. so you get the idea, we did 80km of stage with bung box
hopefully it will be better tomorrow with more than 2 forward gears.

-Pat

1 - 20 of 37 Posts