Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like PRG will have their Father's Day RallyCross on June 15th in WA at the Straddleline ORV Park near Olympia. Their website is back up (despite the panic on the PRG list). I am sure they need entrants AND worker volunteers, Kim can't do everything herself (even if she tries and that frustrates some)

http://www.pacificrallygroup.com/

That will be a good warm up for ORG's SCCA National Qualifier event on June 21-22 at Washington County Fair Complex in Hillsboro (combined with a regular regional RallyCross on Sunday). You need to be a full SCCA member to enter the National, but that gets you lots of runs on Sat and a little test'n'tune time on Sat morning, then runs with all the regional folk on Sun.

Subaru, Team Dynamics, and Volkswagen pay contingencies (must sign up prior to event with form from www.scca.com )

Get more info at: www.oregonrally.com

Pe
www.get-primitive.com

·
Not Ron Barker's Son!!!
228 Posts
Real quick question concerning classing, since having an aftermarket spoiler on my car will put me out of stock AWD what class will that put me in?
Preped AWD or Modified AWD???

·
Registered
413 Posts
Real quick question concerning classing, since having an aftermarket spoiler on my car will put me out of stock AWD what class will that put me in?
Preped AWD or Modified AWD???
I don't see where it should change your class at all, but for the nit-picky I would guess PA. Then again you could always remove it for any rallycrosses you're entered in!:rolleyes:

·
Not Ron Barker's Son!!!
228 Posts
I don't see where it should change your class at all, but for the nit-picky I would guess PA. Then again you could always remove it for any rallycrosses you're entered in!:rolleyes:
I guess I'm just a little shell shocked from teh autocrossing days where the "nowitalls" would protest you if you had the wrong valve stem cap on the car (it's worth 10hp :D )

·
Registered
413 Posts
I guess I'm just a little shell shocked from teh autocrossing days where the "nowitalls" would protest you if you had the wrong valve stem cap on the car (it's worth 10hp :D )
I know where you're coming from. Part of the discussion on the SCCA forum was to incorporate Solo classes into Rallycross. I bought the 2008 Solo rulebook to see what I was dissing. Ask me how many pages to discuss classes and so forth. They are entitled to play by their rules; I prefer to play by our rules.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts