Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Itinerant Co-Driver
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... does anyone have these?

I tried getting the sponsorship info package from SCCA a year or two ago, but TV viewership wasn't in there. With Rally America running the show now, I'm hoping this will be released to the rally community.

Are TV viewership numbers available online somewhere? Is there anyone out there willing to send them to me?

Thanks,

Jeff

(take out the asterisks) jga*[email protected]*mni.uwater*loo.ca

·
Slid'n around 'n havin a ball
2,953 Posts
Rather than giving out the numbers of the rally programs (which would be laughable) tell them the number of households that are able to get Speed. That is much more impressive.

CARS has TV. RA? I'm not holding my breath.

rz

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
I fully expect RA to have TV coverage for 2005.

I cannot get my hands on ratings. Randy's suggestion of Speed households is what SCCA used to sell it.

I was able to get 01-03 Pikes Peak ratings info from Susan Elliot at PPIHC at (719) 685-4400.

Good luck.

·
Registered
239 Posts
One time, earlier this season, I was able to pull in a bunch of favors from a friend in the cable biz and found the ratings for one show, strictly in my local market, and the numbers were actually respectable.

But, with as much as the schedule varies, including the last minute Speed Channel changes and delays, I would think the Ratings numbers would be innaccurate at best.

·
Itinerant Co-Driver
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the info and advice, guys.

I've got the TV numbers for Canada already (the CARS office is amazingly responsive). Sounds like I'll have difficulty getting any firm numbers for SCCA rallies.

Thanks,

Jeff

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.